Evening Chic nights on the Reflection 11 Night Ultimate Caribbean Cruise

Reba 954

Does anyone know which nights are "evening chic" for the Ultimate 11 night Caribbean cruise(goes to Panama, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, ect)? I believe there are only 2, but could be wrong on that. I called Celebrity and they weren't any help at all.

Thanks in advance for your help!

There could be two but there also could be three. They are usually on sea days, one early in the cruise and one later. But it really is up to the Hotel Director and other on-board personnel as to which nights they will choose. By looking at your itinerary, you can probably deduce which they will be. However, keep in mind that it is not impossible that a port day would also be a "chic" night.

Does anyone know which nights are "evening chic" for the Ultimate 11 night Caribbean cruise(goes to Panama, Costa Rica, Grand Cayman, ect)? I believe there are only 2, but could be wrong on that. I called Celebrity and they weren't any help at all.

Thanks in advance for your help!

I checked your itinerary because I'm retired and need to get a life. :) You can pretty much bet the first Chic night will be Day 2 while the second is in question. Day 9 is in Grand Cayman until 3:30 and Day 10 is in Cozumel until 7:30P.M. If I had to guess I would say GC day since the Chic nights are only celebrated in the Main Dining Room and on Cozumel, the early seating would pretty much be done by the time you sail. If you can find on the roll calls a cruise with same itinerary on the Reflection, you might ask the question.

I checked your itinerary because I'm retired and need to get a life. :) You can pretty much bet the first Chic night will be Day 2 while the second is in question. Day 9 is in Grand Cayman until 3:30 and Day 10 is in Cozumel until 7:30P.M. If I had to guess I would say GC day since the Chic nights are only celebrated in the Main Dining Room and on Cozumel, the early seating would pretty much be done by the time you sail. If you can find on the roll calls a cruise with same itinerary on the Reflection, you might ask the question.

I need a life too 🤦*♀️

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks to both of you! I have looked all over this site for the dallies of this cruise, or anything that answers this question. I found nothing. Its got to be the ONLY thing you cant find here...lol !!

Might be hard to find due to all the changes in ports because of the Hurricanes