Regal Chef's Table--trip to the galley??

BabsinTX

We've done several Chef's Tables on the Grand-class ships and loved them. But now my DH has a hard time with stairs and standing for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm wondering if Chef's Tables on Regal include a visit to the galley. Thanks for your help.

Yes it does. It’s Chef’s Table Lumiere on the Regal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Yup, but I don't recall any stairs on our tour. We just did one level of the galley, and I think that the galley was on the same floor as both the meeting place and table. There may have been a flight to get into/out of the galley, but that would have been immediately next to an elevator, so taking that shouldn't be a problem.

Go. Enjoy. Eat. Then eat some more...

We've done several Chef's Tables on the Grand-class ships and loved them. But now my DH has a hard time with stairs and standing for more than a few minutes at a time. I'm wondering if Chef's Tables on Regal include a visit to the galley. Thanks for your help.

I did the chefs table on the Royal a few weeks ago and yes it does begin in the kitchen or galley as they call it.

It began at 6PM and we spent a half hour standing in the kitchen with champagne and Hors d'oeuvres.

24283322867_00af9531c4_z.jpgChefs table begins in the Kitchen_3413 by Howard

38764744401_ffd54d1665_z.jpg

38733919522_01bfb0cea5_z.jpgChef's Table_34

38764744221_64a2e70aaf_z.jpgChef's Table_3467 -

The entire meal was three and a half hours and I got up from the table after deserts at 9:30PM

The best meal I ever had. Worth the money in my opinion. DW could not attend due to a shell fish allergy.

Howard

Yup, but I don't recall any stairs on our tour. We just did one level of the galley, and I think that the galley was on the same floor as both the meeting place and table. There may have been a flight to get into/out of the galley, but that would have been immediately next to an elevator, so taking that shouldn't be a problem.

Go. Enjoy. Eat. Then eat some more...

Love your motto! Thanks to everyone for all the info. I'll ask if my DH can have a chair or something in the galley.

Galley visit is half the fun. Wife had standing issue and was offered a chair, along with two other PAX. Our issue was the two experiences and menus were identical to each other. Second go round was rather disappointing