Boarding Pass

justhavingfun

Yes that area is blank , I cruised last year and the old boarding pass had a time slot like 10:00am- 10:30am. But this boarding time is blank under Arrival time . If it makes a difference I booked and paid the cruise in full 11 months out. Is this something new because I paid in full early , I just don't know .

Hello I printed my boarding pass and their is no Arrival time just a Final Boarding time 3:00pm , so can I arrive any time before 3:00pm ?

Thank You for your replies

To answer your question, except for those who pay for the Early Boarding, no one boards "anytime" before final boarding. You can show up anytime before final boarding, but after registration on land, you get put into a group and your group gets called to board. Hope that answers your question.

Sent from my E5663 using Tapatalk

Yes I did put in arrival time about 4 months ago , cruise leaves Sun, I will recheck boarding passes before I leave , if no change no problem I am sure things will work out , one lady ? The new boarding pass do they have a time slot say 10:00-10:30 or a single time , Thanks for all the help 😊

Yes I did put in arrival time about 4 months ago , cruise leaves Sun, I will recheck boarding passes before I leave , if no change no problem I am sure things will work out , one lady ? The new boarding pass do they have a time slot say 10:00-10:30 or a single time , Thanks for all the help 😊

Our boarding passes for our Jan 21 cruise have 10:30 - 11:00 in the blue box. But, on the top left hand side of the paper it says Priority in Red and the Faster to the Fun Logo is next to that.

Yes that area is blank , I cruised last year and the old boarding pass had a time slot like 10:00am- 10:30am. But this boarding time is blank under Arrival time . If it makes a difference I booked and paid the cruise in full 11 months out. Is this something new because I paid in full early , I just don't know .

If your cruise is still 11 months out, then they haven't released arrival times yet. They do that somewhere around the 180-195 day mark.

However, If you're saying that you paid it off 11 months ago and your cruise is coming up soon, then you likely need to go back into the check-in process online and select the boarding time. I'm guessing you did all that before the boarding times were available (that 180-195 day time frame). If you're just going in to print the document but never selected your boarding time, then that's probably why it isn't showing up.

Hello I printed my boarding pass and their is no Arrival time just a Final Boarding time 3:00pm , so can I arrive any time before 3:00pm ?

Thank You for your replies

The check-in time for the terminal has nothing to do with the boarding time for the ship. They are two separate things. The final BOARDING TIME (3:00 p.m.) is when you must be on the ship. The Arrival time is when you will be allowed to check in at the terminal prior to boarding. So, to answer your question, you cannot enter the terminal any time before your chosen check in time, unless you have priority status, such as Platinum, Diamond or FTTF. You will need to go to your "Manage My Cruise" page and select a check-in time, then reprint your boarding passes.