aft cabins wassup?

take a look at my photos in the link below... they include photos of 7652 on the Rhapsody!

Enjoy!

Oh by the way, I never sail afts (or at least not the first few cruises)!

take a look at my photos in the link below... they include photos of 7652 on the Rhapsody!

Enjoy!

Oh by the way, I never sail afts (or at least not the first few cruises)!

Great pics. It's hard to see, but is there much of an overhang? I am just wondering if there will be some time when I will have shade? Would love to hear more thoughts on this balcony/location. Thank you.

Marie

Great pics. It's hard to see, but is there much of an overhang? I am just wondering if there will be some time when I will have shade? Would love to hear more thoughts on this balcony/location. Thank you.

Marie

Just returned from Enchantment Aft cabin 8170. There is a small overhang but once the sun hits the deck you have no shade at all. With all the deck chair hogs at the pool I enjoyed just staying right in my cabin on the huge deck with a bucket of beers or drink and the bathroom just a few steps away.:D This was my second aft and IMHO the only way to go...

Just returned from Enchantment Aft cabin 8170. There is a small overhang but once the sun hits the deck you have no shade at all. With all the deck chair hogs at the pool I enjoyed just staying right in my cabin on the huge deck with a bucket of beers or drink and the bathroom just a few steps away.:D This was my second aft and IMHO the only way to go...

Thanks so much. It's a great deal for a D1. I'll just put on my sunglasses and enjoy the sun :). Yep, I can picture lots of cocktails on the balcony. I love having breakfast out there also. Btw, the Enchantment was our first RCI cruise in 2004. She will always be special to us. In the RCI line, we've since cruised the Rhapsody, Mariner and Majesty of the Seas.

Marie

Last year we were on a middle aft JS on the Rhapsody. Nice big balcony with two lounges, two chairs and a table. Loved watching the water swirl and whoosh as we sailed. So in 6 weeks, we are getting another JS aft, this time a wrap-around. The walk is fine, I did end up taking off my high heels on formal night for the long walk back to the cabin to change clothes, etc. Saw lots of women doing the same thing. OOOH what we do, ladies, to look elegant.

I was surprised to find out that 1694 and1394 were both available for the cruise i want to go on (explorer of the seas) These are the only two aft cabins left on the ship. Has anyone stayed in either of these cabins?

thanks,

Sherry

If you are asking about shade, most of the time there seemed to be some angle where you could find shade. I can't really remember if there was an overhang on our balcony, but I know that shade could be found most of the time.

You will love this aft corner balcony! One of my favourites!

Archived