Enchantment vs Majesty?

We are going on Enchantment in April (first time on her). Does anyone know if the balcony doors can be opened between cabins on the AFT?

Just found out our best friends are going to join us and were able to get the AFT cabin next to us.

Balcony dividers cannot be opened on Enchantment (or Majesty).

We lived for 20 years on Merritt Island, (where it was nice to just take a taxi to the port ;)) and we could hear the ship's horns when they departed. Always made us wish we were also on board. Loved going to Grills at the port to watch sail away. :hearteyes:

Three years ago we moved out to "the swamp" which gives our other cruising love, "the land yacht", a covered RV port attached to our house in our RV friendly community. Indeed about 20 miles away. :)

Grills and Fishlips are our favorites! Our swamp favorite being alone Cabbage (or cabin? Lol) on 520.

Always loved EN when we cruised with her, and missed her dearly when she

left us. Unfortunately she won't be here very long when she returns. Wish she could stay as the much needed third RCI ship in PC.

When does she make her way back here? We’d like to cruise but now really don’t want to even both with Majesty.

Grills and Fishlips are our favorites! Our swamp favorite being alone Cabbage (or cabin? Lol) on 520.

Yes, we like Grills and miss going there. We have our local "swamp favorites" now...but have not been to Lone Cabbage Fish camp in a long time. Guess I need to go there. We hear the airboats all the time near our house.

I've enjoyed this thread, I look forward to trying Enchantment come fall, hoping for a quiet 2018 Hurricane Season, but I guess that goes without saying. My wife and I have enjoyed the 2nd cruise/road trip the last 2 years. I guess with Mariner taking over in 2019 we may have to do it a third time. I do enjoy the Voyager class. Having made 1 scuba dive in 4 attempts on Majesty, I'm hopeful that there will be more scuba divers on a Voyager class.

For those that have sailed on Enchantment and Majesty, which did you prefer? Differences? Pros/Cons?

We’re local to Port Canaveral and have the option of both. We have sailed with Enchantment before so we’re familiar with that ship.

Thanks!

We did 30 cruises on Majesty but love enchantment, have been on her 10 times. Bigger ship, love the R Bar, just overall like the layout better. I would vote for Enchantment.

Mariner's dry dock is taking place before her arrival in Miami in June of 2018. She will have already been revitalized by the time she makes it to PC in 2019.

We already have 4 cruises booked on Mariner and cannot wait! So exciting to have a ship that size for our 3/4 night cruises! Have not been on Marine so will be another ship in that class we will now be on. Super excited.

Then we get Navigator, so will go on that also. Once on Navigator will have been on all the ships on the Adventure Class.