Vista, what are my pay per view options?

annster31

Ok, i paid of my June 8 night vista cruise with pre paid tips, paid for the Cheers package and bubbles for my 14 year old. what are some other pay per view things you have done and costs that you thought were worth it? Thank you

Ok, i paid of my June 8 night vista cruise with pre paid tips, paid for the Cheers package and bubbles for my 14 year old. what are some other pay per view things you have done and costs that you thought were worth it? Thank you

Excursions??

Sent from my iPad using Forums

If you're asking about pay-per-view movies on your cabin's TV, the movies are typically divided into categories. Drama, Action, Comedy, etc. There used to be an "Adult" section, but I don't think that's available any more. The cost per movie is about the same as you would pay at home. There is also a channel that has free movies available. Some of them may or may not be the same titles shown on the outdoor screen on Lido. If you have kids staying in a separate cabin, you may have to exert some parental control about watching television. Otherwise you might find yourself asking them "Why did you watch 'Spiderman' on pay-per-view four times?" "That money is coming out of your allowance."

I'm sorry , my bad when I meant pay per view I meant extras you paid for and enjoyed or wish you skipped. Like the Brewery tour, which I read somewhere was $25 (but is not on the Fun times I found). Or an arcade card, Trill theatre ticket or pass? That behind the scenes tour (again not in the fun times I found from August). Again I'm sorry for my poor choice of words.

What does this have to do with the post? Can you buy carrot cake in advance?

In their clarification post, the OP said '

when I meant pay per view I meant extras you paid for and enjoyed or wish you skipped'... so I, like the poster you're chastising, read that to mean what extra cost items onboard are worth it, in your opinion... not necessarily pre-paid...

Wow- everyone must be hung over today! CC is full of mean-spirited people this New Years Day!

In their clarification post, the OP said '

when I meant pay per view I meant extras you paid for and enjoyed or wish you skipped'... so I, like the poster you're chastising, read that to mean what extra cost items onboard are worth it, in your opinion... not necessarily pre-paid...

Wow- everyone must be hung over today! CC is full of mean-spirited people this New Years Day!

CC is full of mean spirited people every day anymore. :(