90 days out, can’t make dining reservations

klo0315

We sail 4/1 on the Dawn in a 2 bed family suite. Today is 90 days out. When I try to make dining reservations it still only gives me embarkation day as a choice?

Can anyone shed some light for me?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'd give it a few more days remember its New Years day so probably a skeleton staff updating systems

Oh yeah that makes sense. I should’ve thought of that. I always forget that 1/1 is a holiday for some reason. Thank you!

We sail 4/1 on the Dawn in a 2 bed family suite. Today is 90 days out. When I try to make dining reservations it still only gives me embarkation day as a choice?

Can anyone shed some light for me?

Patience is a virtue. It will fix itself in a few hours. Honestly there is no need to rush, especially on the Dawn when you are in a suite. Your butler can always get you reservations after you get on the ship.

BTW the fact that it is a holiday has nothing to do with the timing, all of that is done electronically, no minions have to push a button to turn on the 90 day mark. The delay has more to do with where the servers are located and what time zone they are running on.

Patience is a virtue. It will fix itself in a few hours. Honestly there is no need to rush, especially on the Dawn when you are in a suite. Your butler can always get you reservations after you get on the ship.

BTW the fact that it is a holiday has nothing to do with the timing, all of that is done electronically, no minions have to push a button to turn on the 90 day mark. The delay has more to do with where the servers are located and what time zone they are running on.

Thank you! And believe me I know I don’t have to rush but we are traveling with my in laws and my FIL doesn’t understand the concept of just waiting a bit. Since I’m making the reservations I’m trying to avoid the “did you make them yet” text I’m sure to get today! 🤣 Love him dearly but is definitely a get er done kind of guy

Your butler can always get you reservations after you get on the ship.

Add to that you have Concierge service being in a Suite - The Concierge has a greater ability to reserve

your dining reservations no matter what the venue is.

Also note the online reservation is limited or has a cap on how many people can be accommodated at a

specific time and restaurant. Talking with the Concierge Maitre d or hostess of the specific restaurant

arrangements can be made to work around that limitation.

Later in the cruise still having difficulties - attend your Roll Call Meet & Greet and bring up the subject

with the Hotel Director but give your Concierge the opportunity to fix it first !