Returning rental car

smurf1635

There are about 6 open threads just down the board with your info. All the majors have close to Port locations. All have shuttles to the port from their off airport locations, except perhaps the Alamo site...that one is questionable. Airport sites don't seem to have shuttles to the Port anymore.

We experienced an approximately 25% reduction by returning to the Hertz site closest to the Port on 24th. They have a shuttle.

Just booked with Dollar - $25 for 24-hours. Pick up at FLL and return the next day to Port Everglades with shuttle to the ship.

This sounds like a great price but if you're a member of Costco, check also with them for your Thrifty/Dollar rental from FLL to their off site location on Miami Road which is just outside the PE port gate. We have used them often and their free shuttle to get into the port.

This sounds like a great price but if you're a member of Costco, check also with them for your Thrifty/Dollar rental from FLL to their off site location on Miami Road which is just outside the PE port gate. We have used them often and their free shuttle to get into the port.

I hear/read great things about Costco, wish we had one close to us.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Forums mobile app

We used sixt and they were great! Picked us up at the airport took us to the car then when we returned with the car they took us to the port and then when we returned home from cruise they picked us up again and took us all to the airport for free!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums