Cheap tricks to avoid alcohol charges?

I have never heard an American say anything like this but have heard several Brits bragging they spent little on a cruise or land based holiday.

Unfortunately some people get their kicks in a shameful or tightwad way.

Oh yeah...we have them here. :o

I agree,it is much better conversing humour with fellow minded people than with some poster's who seem determined to wind you up.

Agree...that's why I love that thread so much. All in good fun, no trolls and no flamers! Plus no one needing to take themselves so seriously...very refreshing. :D

I only take the time I waste seriously....

JC

Sitting here nursing a broken foot received first night on Brilliance last month.

Tapping away on silly threads gives me some entertainment.

Running in marathons are not on my schedule. ;p

Sitting here nursing a broken foot received first night on Brilliance last month.

Tapping away on silly threads gives me some entertainment.

Running in marathons are not on my schedule. ;p

I don't remember the details of the broken foot. Sorry to hear about that.

I don't mind if people do any of these things, post whore, thread hijack, try to be funny (and usually fail), it is your time spend it how you like. I, personally, come to CC to learn, to help and to share. I do have a highly developed troll perception and I love playing with them, that is my weakness. I will sometimes fall into any of the previously mentioned activities if it catches my attention. However, I have a short attention span, and don't play very long except in rare exceptions.

JC

Ok believe it or not if I had access to the lounge and it was doable without getting caught I would not hesitate if I wanted it. :)

I suspect every cruiser who has ever smuggled booze onto a cruise would do the same without a concern if they wanted it.

Ok believe it or not if I had access to the lounge and it was doable without getting caught I would not hesitate if I wanted it. [emoji4]

I suspect every cruiser who has ever smuggled booze onto a cruise would do the same without a concern if they wanted it.

I do not know of any cruisers that would even think of trying to sneak into the DL, CL or SL.

e69f0ea15de785c47f1eee4ebcc9536d.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't remember the details of the broken foot. Sorry to hear about that.

I don't mind if people do any of these things, post whore, thread hijack, try to be funny (and usually fail), it is your time spend it how you like. I, personally, come to CC to learn, to help and to share. I do have a highly developed troll perception and I love playing with them, that is my weakness. I will sometimes fall into any of the previously mentioned activities if it catches my attention. However, I have a short attention span, and don't play very long except in rare exceptions.

JC

Yup, that is the beauty of these forums...play as you like...or be serious and factual. ;) Of course it's always fun to mix it up, which confuses the trolls. :D

Ok believe it or not if I had access to the lounge and it was doable without getting caught I would not hesitate if I wanted it. :)

Using a funnel to steal wine in the lounge? Ahh...no...I don't think you will find many doing that. If you have access to free drinks in the lounge, why would you need to steal it? I think that post was information from someone playing a joke on the OP. ;p Could a real person possibly be that tacky? :confused::o