Seaside Dinner Wine List

suzyed

Does any one have a copy/photo of the Seaside's Dinner Wines List?

There is a thread on here somewhere will all the drinks menus posted by Ashley, this is a screenshot of one with the wines.94089002cff75a20396c83985fc1e0f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

There is a thread on here somewhere will all the drinks menus posted by Ashley, this is a screenshot of one with the wines.94089002cff75a20396c83985fc1e0f4.jpg

I was trying to find the "Dinner Wines" list...wonder if it's the same? I wouldn't think so because it said those wines were only available in the Dining Room?

I was trying to find the "Dinner Wines" list...wonder if it's the same? I wouldn't think so because it said those wines were only available in the Dining Room?

It means you are only able to have your bottle of wine at dinner in the dining room!

Our friends are having the same package.

It means you are only able to have your bottle of wine at dinner in the dining room!

Our friends are having the same package.

Yeah, except the 7 bottle package is $ 160....if I order off that wine menu and order the $56 bottle of wine every night, how is that going to work? The total would be $392!!! I doubt we can choose any or all of those bottles off that list?

These images list all but the super premium brands on MSC ships. I've not seen a full list of the super premiums but haven't seen any wines mentioned as part of them. YMMV but the reports I've read said the wine only packages include only the wines on the Classic plan below.

976814651_o.jpg

976814655_o.jpg

These images list all but the super premium brands on MSC ships. I've not seen a full list of the super premiums but haven't seen any wines mentioned as part of them. YMMV but the reports I've read said the wine only packages include only the wines on the Classic plan below.

976814651_o.jpg

976814655_o.jpg

Thanks for posting that....but our "Dinner Wines" package is for 7 BOTTLES of wine, no "by the glass" wines. I didn't see any bottles on your list or did I miss them?

976814651_o.jpg

976814655_o.jpg

Thanks for posting that....but our "Dinner Wines" package is for 7 BOTTLES of wine, not "by the glass" wines. I didn't see any bottles on your list or did I miss them?

Thanks for posting that....but our "Dinner Wines" package is for 7 BOTTLES of wine, not "by the glass" wines. I didn't see any bottles on your list or did I miss them?

It is the wine up to $33 a bottle that you can have.

It is the wine up to $33 a bottle that you can have.

THANK YOU!!! That makes sense!

You are the first person who knew anything about it!! :*

Can you purchase a more expensive bottle and pay the difference??

We are interested in purchasing a bottled Wine package. Is this done onboard or can we do it ahead of time? Is there only one option for 7 bottles on a 7 night cruise? Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We are interested in purchasing a bottled Wine package. Is this done onboard or can we do it ahead of time? Is there only one option for 7 bottles on a 7 night cruise? Thank you!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The only one I have seen is on the MSC website. 7 bottles for $160. You can only order the wines in the MDR. We are on a 2 week cruise but bought the 7 bottle package.

I don't know if it's available onboard or not and I have asked and no on seems to know.