DramaQueen1953

Looking for Cruise

Hi - I have cruised several times in the past, have not traveled in 3 years! Looking to go away this spring but the one thing I do not like about caribbean cruises is that there are always so many kids. I don’t necessarily need an adult only cruise, but at least a ship that has an adult only pool. Does anyone know of any? We just want 7 days to any port in the Caribbean.

Celebrity Summit has 2 out of 3 Adult only pools. Adult is 16 and over though. If you go in late April early May there should be few Spring Break kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi - I have cruised several times in the past, have not traveled in 3 years! Looking to go away this spring but the one thing I do not like about caribbean cruises is that there are always so many kids. I don’t necessarily need an adult only cruise, but at least a ship that has an adult only pool. Does anyone know of any? We just want 7 days to any port in the Caribbean.

Princess has 2 of their 4 ships pools as adult only. Don't go in summer, holidays or spring break if you want fewer children. Princess demographics is mostly middle age.

Azamara does a few Caribbean cruises. I have seen only crew children on the 2 Az cruises that I have been on. 680 pax per ship.

We have sailed RC three times and they had an Adult only pool and hot tubs. The best way to avoid kids that we have found is to sail in the winter, away holidays and take longer cruises. 7 nighters are good, 10 nighters are better.

We will be on the new Carnival ship Horizon 24 days Med. cruise to long for a lot of kids plus we have one of the new cabins Havana Cabanas must be 12 + of age and cannot be in the Havana area until 7pm

My suggestion is; the longer the cruise the less under 18 year olds. Too long for them to be out of school. So 12days or longer and you should be good to go

Hello all, I am looking for either a super deal on a single occupancy round the world cruise in 2018 or someone to share a bigger cabin with me. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank You ...Sir Lancelot