Steak house

Careyd6

Not weird to go by yourself.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

What's that Steve Martin movie where he walks into the restaurant and asks for a table for one and they make a huge production of clearing off the table and shone a spotlight on him as he walked to the table alone?

But seriously, you'll be fine. They want your money and want you to be happy, so you'll get seated. Who knows, maybe you'll find a single gal seated alone and you'll hit it off.

I cruise solo often and always go to the Steakhouse at least three times per cruise. You will never feel uncomfortable there by yourself. But if you think you will, try to make friends at the Alchemy Bar first. There will be people there that might be willing to join you. It is always great to make new friends wherever. Hey, it's your life and up to you to enjoy it. Better to go than not.

I really want to go to the Steak house in my upcoming cruise. My family doesn't want to go but are fine if I go myself. Will I be seated alone or with others? Is it weird to go by myself?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No it's not weird at all, enjoy.