89 days out and still no shows in Cruise Planner

iujen94

We leave on Harmony on April 7 (89 days away if my math is right), and we still can't book shows, etc. in Cruise Planner. I know it varies as to when RC makes show reservations available, but I really thought that by 90 days out they'd be there. Anyone else experience these relatively short reservation windows?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We leave on Harmony on April 7 (89 days away if my math is right), and we still can't book shows, etc. in Cruise Planner. I know it varies as to when RC makes show reservations available, but I really thought that by 90 days out they'd be there. Anyone else experience these relatively short reservation windows?

Yes, others have reported less than 90 day reservation windows.

We are on the April 1st sailing on the Oasis and ours just opened this last Friday. Just keep checking, I’m sure it will show up this week.

We are on the March 11 sailing and ours opened last fall.

No rhyme nor reason as to how early or late they open.

For my Allure April 1 cruise I was told 45 days out. Since I'm traveling with my kids/grandkids, I implored pre-cruise planner dept. (800 398-9819) and the rep "Mariana" was absolutely lovely and was able to book the ice show and Mamma Mia. I was ever so grateful. However, she was having difficulty identifying the headliner for our cruise.

I mentioned to her that what is annoying is the message that comes up to" book on board" instead of simply saying that shows are not available yet.

For my Allure April 1 cruise I was told 45 days out. Since I'm traveling with my kids/grandkids, I implored pre-cruise planner dept. (800 398-9819) and the rep "Mariana" was absolutely lovely and was able to book the ice show and Mamma Mia. I was ever so grateful. However, she was having difficulty identifying the headliner for our cruise.

I mentioned to her that what is annoying is the message that comes up to" book on board" instead of simply saying that shows are not available yet.

So you phone that department and were able to book? It's our first time traveling on a larger ship (Liberty 11 March) with an ice show and a theater show that we definitely want to see, so we are new to this. thanks for the help!

Guess I just needed to vent about it - reservations opened up today - 88 days out!