Things to do in Fort Lauderdale before flight home

We have several hours before our flight out of FLL after we leave the ship. Any recommendations on what we can do before we head to the airport? We will have our luggage with us of course. I thought of the Water Taxi but I haven't done my homework on that yet.

Thanks!

Water Taxi is excellent way to see Fort Lauderdale; relaxing, comfortable, no traffic, it's a totally different view than you get from the road. You'll see mansions/yachts and the crew on Water Taxi tells you who owns what.

I like the harbor tour on the Carrie B. Narrated 90 minute tour from Downtown Ft. Lauderdale off Las Olas Blvd. if you have a rental car you could store your luggage in it. Las Olas has a lot or restaurants and shops as well and leads to the beach. carriebcruises.com

I like the harbor tour on the Carrie B. Narrated 90 minute tour from Downtown Ft. Lauderdale off Las Olas Blvd. if you have a rental car you could store your luggage in it. Las Olas has a lot or restaurants and shops as well and leads to the beach. carriebcruises.com

We did this Harbor tour. It was offered as a ship excursion with a short sightseeing tour of the city before the harbor cruise, and then a drop off at the airport afterward. They hold your luggage in the bus the whole time.

We have several hours before our flight out of FLL after we leave the ship. Any recommendations on what we can do before we head to the airport? We will have our luggage with us of course. I thought of the Water Taxi but I haven't done my homework on that yet.

Thanks!

Some rent a car and visit the Sawgrass Mills outlet mall.

I cannot find the harbor tour information. Pickup from the cruise port and dropoff at airport would be perfect!!

We did this Harbor tour. It was offered as a ship excursion with a short sightseeing tour of the city before the harbor cruise, and then a drop off at the airport afterward. They hold your luggage in the bus the whole time.