Don't hate me for asking but... is there a scale on board? Maybe in the gym?

gardn198

Normally I wouldn't care as I like to let loose on vacation, however I just started a new diet (ketogenic) which I plan to stick to while cruising and I've had great success so far. I don't want to reverse all my hard work and re-lose the pounds I just lost after the cruise, so I was wondering if there was a scale on board so I can monitor my weight and make sure I'm not overdoing it! Is there one in the gym?

If you have an aft balcony a Left Handed Smoke Shifter is also handy to have!

to funny,

my brother once told a newb salesman to go get him a metric cresent wrench.... and off he went to find one.

glad to know there is a scale onboard and where to avoid it hehe.

btw my wife and I sail in 21 days also

Normally I wouldn't care as I like to let loose on vacation, however I just started a new diet (ketogenic) which I plan to stick to while cruising and I've had great success so far. I don't want to reverse all my hard work and re-lose the pounds I just lost after the cruise, so I was wondering if there was a scale on board so I can monitor my weight and make sure I'm not overdoing it! Is there one in the gym?

Thank Goodness some finally ask the question I have wanted to know.

I found a scale in the Gym on a Holland cruise

Why would anyone “hate you for asking” and why would you care. Just ask “Are there scales on Board?”

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Good luck, man. You're going to need it ;).