Another B2B question

Mrgoodbar

Thinking of B2B in June, what happens at end of first cruise? Will we have to disembark? If we have same cabin can we leave our clothes etc in the room or do we have to pack it up?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thinking of B2B in June, what happens at end of first cruise? Will we have to disembark? If we have same cabin can we leave our clothes etc in the room or do we have to pack it up?

You do have to disembark the ship after everyone else has. When we did this on the Conquest, we only had to go down the gangway and meet with a customs agent who reviewed all of our documents, and then let us go back on. Make sure you take all of the documents that Carnival gives you when you disembark. For some reason the customs agent wanted to see our port clearance form even though we weren't leaving the port. Just take the whole package that they give you in your cabin along with your boarding pass. Some people in the B2B group didn't have the port clearance form since they weren't planning to leave the port. They were delayed until someone from the ship could bring them another one.

You do not have to pack up your stuff if you have the same cabin. You can just leave everything in place. I would contact Carnival to make sure your bookings are linked, and let your cabin steward know.

• 6 months later...
You do have to disembark the ship after everyone else has. When we did this on the Conquest, we only had to go down the gangway and meet with a customs agent who reviewed all of our documents, and then let us go back on. Make sure you take all of the documents that Carnival gives you when you disembark. For some reason the customs agent wanted to see our port clearance form even though we weren't leaving the port. Just take the whole package that they give you in your cabin along with your boarding pass. Some people in the B2B group didn't have the port clearance form since they weren't planning to leave the port. They were delayed until someone from the ship could bring them another one.

You do not have to pack up your stuff if you have the same cabin. You can just leave everything in place. I would contact Carnival to make sure your bookings are linked, and let your cabin steward know.

Do they tell you what time to go off the ship the day before, do all B2B people meet in one place and go out together? Do staff take you or go on your own? How did you get your new sail and sign card for the 2nd cruise? Sorry for all the questions, but we are doing this for the first time in Dec. and are unsure of the procedures. Thanks!

;p;p The last B2B we did we were directed to meet in the Piano Bar at a certain time. A crew member came ans took us to the Customs agent and then back to the ship where we were greeted with a Mimosa and a group picture. Carnival made it very easy and fun. An added note of information I just got from the Carnival booking desk. When you board the ship for a B2B you may bring 4 bottles of wine for 2 people. 2 of the bottles will be kept by the ship until the second cruise at which time they will be delivered to your room. I'm planning on the for our next B2B. Hope the agent was right with her information.

;p;p The last B2B we did we were directed to meet in the Piano Bar at a certain time. A crew member came ans took us to the Customs agent and then back to the ship where we were greeted with a Mimosa and a group picture. Carnival made it very easy and fun. An added note of information I just got from the Carnival booking desk. When you board the ship for a B2B you may bring 4 bottles of wine for 2 people. 2 of the bottles will be kept by the ship until the second cruise at which time they will be delivered to your room. I'm planning on the for our next B2B. Hope the agent was right with her information.

Tennessee Rose - we’ll be doing this b2b with y’all! We are doing four consecutive, on Fantasy, beginning with the Nov. 26th. You’ll love it! :)

Thanks for the info. We were wondering how they handled the wine carryons too---I'll pass the word along!

Oh, my, FOUR sailings! I would love to do that, but it has to wait until I can get retired. A few more years. This will be #3 & 4 on Fantasy---since she was my very 1st cruise, I've always had a soft spot for her. Can't wait!

;p;p T An added note of information I just got from the Carnival booking desk. When you board the ship for a B2B you may bring 4 bottles of wine for 2 people. 2 of the bottles will be kept by the ship until the second cruise at which time they will be delivered to your room.

We've done several B2B cruises and have always brought 4 bottles of wine in our carry ons. We announce to the screener that we have 4 bottles and are doing a B2B and show them our Boarding Passes for both cruises. We have never had them take 2 bottles from us for delivery on the second cruise.