Dining

drivenice

NCL are offering 2-11 day speciality pre pay packages ranging from £53-£152 Sterling for their speciality dining on the Norwegian Jewel what I am asking what is the difference between prepay and pay as you go,

Yes, that's my question too. We are buying a 4-day specialty dining package on the Dawn that sails next week. I understand how it works in the set-price restaurants, but not in the a la carte ones. Are we allowed to just choose anything off the menu? Is there a value from our package assigned to each of the al a carte ones?

If you buy a specialty dining package or get it through the promotion - for those specialty restaurants at la carte price - you do not need to concern with the total price. It would be taken off at the end of the meal when you give them your ship card. You would be given the menu and to order what you want from the menu. However it is 1 entree and for the desserts and app. - it depends on the restaurant.

https://www.ncl.com/specialty-dining-package/faq

It is best to book those popular restaurants ahead of time.