Best Pre-Cruise Hotels in Ft. Lauderdale

Springhill Suites, Dania Beach. Free airport shuttle, free shuttle to the cruise port.

Good to know because we booked the Springhill Suites, Dania Beach. We have six in our group and we like to stick together to drop off our luggage and board so the shuttle works out best for us. We like to arrive early but we're okay if we aren't the first ones on the ship. We still have plenty of time to kill before we get to dump our carry on in the cabin.

Good to know because we booked the Springhill Suites, Dania Beach. We have six in our group and we like to stick together to drop off our luggage and board so the shuttle works out best for us. We like to arrive early but we're okay if we aren't the first ones on the ship. We still have plenty of time to kill before we get to dump our carry on in the cabin.

There's also restaurants and a mall nearby.

I'd suggest you not worry about free shuttles. I've stayed in my share that offered it and have not used once. Reason being is because it never left anywhere near when I wanted.

That's been our experience also. I like to leave when I want to and not to have to fight a crowd to get on or find a seat. "Free" is you get what you pay for. We have used a car service most times and it's well worth the cost.

Last five times we used Embassy Suites and Loved it for all the same reasons listed above. We are trying the new Celebrity Edge for our 30th anniversary and are splurging a little on the new Conrad right on the beach. They are promoting this place right now with some VERY good pricing. Something to think about. Dan

We decided to go down a couple days early and found a great little hotel right on the beach called Snooze. It was very cheap (compared to other hotels in the area) but had very clean and HUGE rooms. Our room had two king beds, a dining area with a sink, fridge, and microwave. It was plenty big enough for my family of four (two teenage boys - 19 & 16). The hotel also had free beach gear to use (chairs, umbrellas, boogie boards, etc.)

The staff at the hotel couldn't have been nicer and more accommodating.

This hotel is right along the beach strip with plenty of restaurants and shops within easy walking distance.

We rented a car from the airport (from Enterprise I think), drove to the hotel and then drove it down to one of their locations at the beach (and just walked back to the hotel). Getting to the port was easy with Uber.

If we ever go on a cruise out of FLL again, we will definitely stay here.