Scooters in Blu

GordonJasmine

If I recollect correctly, it may be difficult to have a scooter at a window table. My question would be, is it possible for you leave the scooter in the hallway and walk to/from the table?

Maybe the M 'd can arrange for you to be at the window and be close to the hallway where the scooter would be parked.

Just a thought.

bon voyage

The layout of Blu on the Reflection is about the same as it is on the Eclipse which I see you have been on previously.

Getting a scooter through the row of table to get to window the table may not be possible if there are people occupying the tables.

FYI I ride my scooter to an aisle table. Then the staff takes the scooter and stores it. When I’m ready to go, they bring it back for me. I guess you could ask to be let off nearest the window and walk but the layout means you will probably have to walk past 4 tables via a very narrow walkway. It’s an easy decision for me I can’t walk more than two or 3 feet so I basically have to transfer to a table that is on the aisle.

I will be using a scooter for the first time on the Reflection in Feb. We have always been seated by the window in Blu. Will

having a scooter change that?

Just got off the Summit with a scooter. Basically had the same window table every day. Assuming you cannot ride your scooter right up to your table, if you can walk a few feet to get to your preferred table, one of the waiters will take your scooter and park it near by and return it to you (or at least as close as they can get to your table) when you're ready to leave. The waiters love riding the scooters:D

What I have noticed on various cruises is that the individual gets as close as possible to the table and then the staff takes the scooter and parks it outside Blu or near the entry. They retrieve the scooter when the individual is ready to leave Blu.

I will be using a scooter for the first time on the Reflection in Feb. We have always been seated by the window in Blu. Will

having a scooter change that?

Reflection has added an additional table coming out from the window. It is rather crowded in that area to accommodate the increased number of passengers able to dine in Blu on that ship.

It would be rather challenging for you to get to the first table by the window but you could be seated by the aisle.