D+ Perks????

If D+ and traveling solo, how, and, do they still give you a BOGO offer in the Specialty Restaurants like they do if your 2-people, or, are you out of luck or have to invite another person to join you?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If D+ and traveling solo, how, and, do they still give you a BOGO offer in the Specialty Restaurants like they do if your 2-people, or, are you out of luck or have to invite another person to join you?

Thanks

They will normally let you eat on another night for free.

Thank-you for the update. Your response sounds very encouraging as I would prefer eating in the Specialty Restaurants at least a few nights and if they allow the BOGO offer for solo cruisers, getting one night for FREE would be a great perk.

Thank-you for the update. Your response sounds very encouraging as I would prefer eating in the Specialty Restaurants at least a few nights and if they allow the BOGO offer for solo cruisers, getting one night for FREE would be a great perk.

I would make the arrangement to eat the second night someplace before you commit to the first night. They seem more apt to accommodate when trying to get the initial booking.

Not exactly the same. With the D+ BOGO, one can treat a non D+ guest to dinner.

Yep agreed. I didn't mention it as I didn't want to convolute the point I was making re price being a better deal for a 1st time cruiser vs. us C&A members. I've used my d+ BOGO in the past for someone else non D+ from my roll call when meeting them at the M&M for example

I would make the arrangement to eat the second night someplace before you commit to the first night. They seem more apt to accommodate when trying to get the initial booking.

Yes to this also... Done exactly this a as a solo. And they've let me eat one night chops and the other at Izumis for example... The higher price is charged of the two. Just ask the maitre'd right at one of the venues when you board