Zuiderdam photos..

rocks

Hi Everyone!

I am going to try to post the link to my homepage with some Z photos from our 12/3 cruise....hope it works.

The password is HAL

http://homepage.mac.com/cromwellp/Cruises/PhotoAlbum59.html

I do have quite a few of the Crew..wish others would include more Crew when they post photos. HAL Crew is the reason we keep coming back.

Will try to get the Westerdam ones up soon. After 2 WONDERFUL weeks of vacation, coming back to the cold weather & work has been a real drag! Plus I have TONS of wash, mail to sort though & Christmas is almost here- YIKES!

rocks

Hi Pat! What great pics. That was a wonderful cruise, wasn't it? The only thing better would have been being on the Westerdam with you and Dan the next week.

I sympathize with all you have to do once arriving home. I am glad I got all the Christmas stuff done before I left, as I have been motivated to do very little since returning home....well, except book the Oosterdam cruise, lol, lol.

Keep in touch!

Marie

• 6 months later...

I know I am gonna get flamed for this! :) But who is Honky Dory? is he a character like "Juicy" and "Coffee" on the Voyager of the Seas?

OH!! And thanks for the pics!! We are sailing the Zuiderdam this November! WOO HOO!!

Hunky Dory works in the Lido buffet handing out the trays to passengers. He asks you your name and will remember it throughout the cruise. Every morning he sang "You are my sunshine" to my mother. He is so cute. Would have likef to have brought him home, but he wouldn't fit in my suitcase.

cruisequeen10 - sounds like Hunky Dory is much like "Coffee!" and "Juicy!" from the VOS!! Those two worked in the Windjammer cafe at breakfast and went around singing to folks and remembered names too! Awesome!! Those two MADE our VOS cruise and now it sounds like Hunky Dory will be a big part of our Zuiderdam cruise! Thanks for the info!

Archived