Oasis MDR

Typical lunch menu shown here:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42356374

Some changes every day (lunch only on sea days), no way to determine which one will be served which day, besides going down to the MDR before lunch and looking at the menu.

The menu shown in your thread link mentions Tutti Salad. There was no Tutti Salad bar on the Oasis menu when we were there last month. Could it be different? We only went there once during our 7 day cruise and it was a limited "to-order" menu but they also had several self-serve stations.

The menu shown in your thread link mentions Tutti Salad. There was no Tutti Salad bar on the Oasis menu when we were there last month. Could it be different? We only went there once during our 7 day cruise and it was a limited "to-order" menu but they also had several self-serve stations.

Each ship can be different, but that's the first time I've heard of ship not having the Tutti Salad for lunch.

So - there seemed to be a "new" process at breakfast. In the past they had the small buffet as well as an A La Carte menu. Often one of us might get items from the buffet, and the other order off the menu. Past 2 cruises ( B2B December 31, and Jan 7) you had to decide if you wanted MDR buffet or menu. Menu was in one dining room ( deck 4) and buffet was on deck 3. When we inquired about the 2 different venues - we were told it was "always this way" OK - we sailed the Oasis for two weeks ( B2B ) this past August and September, and one could get menu and a la carte at the same time. Since there are no interior steps, there is no good way to get anything from the buffet of you are in the a la carte area. One day, I did walk down stairs (external steps) as I like the options at the granola area.

Also - breakfast menu was the same every day. No specialty breakfast items. Eggs benedict was part of the everyday menu.

I hope this 2 different breakfast process does not continue. Hmmm, forgot to note it on the survey.

M