Favorite cocktail !!!

famof4togo

My favorite bar is the Alchemy Bar in the evenings and favorite drink is just about anything that they make but if you get to know the Alchemist then they will make you something just for your taste.This last cruise on the Breeze(Jan.7-14,2018),Svatava made me a drink with blue berries and it was WOW so good.She had me name it, so I named it the Blue Czech since she is Czech.All of the bar tenders that we have met at the Alchemy Bars on the ships have been the best and really make it fun.

I also recommend anything from the Alchemy Bar!! Just belly up and tell them what flavors you're craving and they will make you something tasty. I'm a beer drinker, but I will have a couple fruity drinks through out the day and my go to is old faithful " Sex on the beach"! Love it! Have fun. Dilly Dilly!

Tiramisu- Yum.

Malibu Rum, Peach Schnapps, Butterscotch Schnapps, Frangelico, Irish Cream, Disaronno Amaretto, and Kahlua.

Shaken, Not Stirred.

$9.25

Ultimate XO- This will knock your socks off. Perfect after dinner libation.

Grey Goose Vodka, Chila Orchata, and Patron XO Cafe.

$10.50

During the day we also enjoy The Cruiser and Pina Colada's.

Yes, We cruise with Cheers.

I like a coffee with Patron to start the day. Then i like to rotate a few of the bloody mary's at brunch. Then i like vodka and rock star on the lido during the day. Then a jamaica hot coffee after dinner. The evening depends on the activity.... but i really like vodka and red bull so i tend to take my own:cool:

In the morning, Bloody Mary. Several.

In the evening, Caribbean manhatten from Alchemy Bar. Before and after dinner.

In between and after these times, makers on ice, and the frozen chocolate drink.

Can anyone guess if we get cheers? Lol!

Whatever the DoD is after embarking. Those are usually some of the strongest drinks during the week and two of those will make you forget you even went to the muster drill (hint: ask my wife). :D

The Cruiser or Bahama Mama is pretty good as well. Then there is that cocktail made from water, yeast, grains and hops.... a.k.a beer!

Dirty martini, blue cheese stuffed olives at the Alchemy Bar.

This!

I didn't need to get far in the thread for my response!

Except mine would be a James Bond Martini (2 parts Hendricks gin and 1 part vodka, splash of vermouth) or the variant I prefer at home, where I reverse the ratio of gin/vodka. But definitely the blue-cheese olives! Best I've ever had!

During the Captain's party several years ago, I was offered this sweet yet citrony drink that turns out to be an Amarretto sour. Since then I even make them at home. I really enjoy them and now whenever I have one It brings me back to cruising. It puts a smile on my face every time!

The Chocolatini is my favorite - it's a drink and dessert in one!

Ok, so here's my chocolatini story. First, I'm not a big drinker. I love the sweet, fruity and chocolaty drinks. So, on the second elegant night in the MDR, I decided to try the chocolatini. I should have known I couldn't handle it when the bar waitress serving the drink told my friend, "wow that is a lot of different alcohol, that's too much for me!" After I started drinking it, midway through our meal, I was having a full conversation with my head sideways on the table. I had moved over the table setting and had my head on my arm - still talking!! ;p

I'm a cosmo snob. I will send them back on land if they are too red.

Carnival makes the perfectly pink Carnival Cosmo and it is AWESOME!

I like both it and frozen pina coladas on the Serenity Deck. Kat on the Victory knew EXACTLY how to make them. Oh I'm so ready to go back!!!!!

My favorite bar is the Alchemy Bar in the evenings and favorite drink is just about anything that they make but if you get to know the Alchemist then they will make you something just for your taste.This last cruise on the Breeze(Jan.7-14,2018),Svatava made me a drink with blue berries and it was WOW so good.She had me name it, so I named it the Blue Czech since she is Czech.All of the bar tenders that we have met at the Alchemy Bars on the ships have been the best and really make it fun.

My daughter feel in love with that drink too. Had it several times....several days