Need help with question about MSC Seaside

William12

I have read a lot of the review and what I gather is that when I check in I have to go over to a kiosk and make my reservation then. What about using my travel agent, does that work? I have read many report from Cruise Critic about the sewage smell is that been taken care of. Also, room service, many reviews state that it really does not work. I am leaving next month and really look forward to sailing with MSC, I'm just concern that I did not waste my money. And one last question how is the internet and is it easy to join.

Thanks All

Cannot understand the beginning of your post.

We were off Seaside 2 weeks ago & never noticed a sewage smell but others did.

We did travel all over the ship but stayed in the Yacht Club so that would skew certain things.

I put the tag on the door for coffee and pastry every morning at 7am.

They were never more than 5 minutes off.

I had no problem with internet and think their package is the cheapest at sea.

There are 3. I got the middle one and it was only $44.00 for the entire week.

That covered 2 devices. I checked emails & played games the entire week. We had about 2/3 of the time leftover. I was amazed.

It was confusing because it was some kind of usage that I did not understand, not minutes but it turned out to be a very generous amount of time.

I have read a lot of the review and what I gather is that when I check in I have to go over to a kiosk and make my reservation then. What about using my travel agent, does that work? I have read many report from Cruise Critic about the sewage smell is that been taken care of. Also, room service, many reviews state that it really does not work. I am leaving next month and really look forward to sailing with MSC, I'm just concern that I did not waste my money. And one last question how is the internet and is it easy to join.

Thanks All

The kiosk on board is for linking your credit card with your room so you can make purchases on board. It cannot be done by your travel agent. It is actually really easy and quick.

There was a very significant fecal/sewer smell on Deck 5 mostly in the main atrium area but there are reports now that it may have been fixed.

We did not have a good experience with Room Service in terms of timing of deliveries, quality of items. We ordered the first 3 days and then gave up.

I cannot answer the internet question as I didn't purchase it.

You should make reservations for your shows. You can do that on your TV. It is really a pain in the butt the way you do it. I did the whole week at once to get it out of the way.

There are 3 shows a night. 8:15 is the middle time & it is PACKED.

We went at that time every night. Not sure how crowded the 7:15 & 9:15 are.

The showroom only holds 900 people and we had over 5,000 onboard.

Enter from deck7. They will tell you you can from deck 6 but that takes you to where the stage is.

I was disappointed that there was no comedy club like I had heard. They did have a comedy show every night in the showroom but it was after 11pm....to late for us,