Balance changed in email

dengirl69

I called carnival to get moved from front of the boat to the middle and my price went up from 409 to 419 pp and that is fine. But it says I owe 500 by February 1st in email. I am so confused. We already paid the 100 deposit. I got the 50 pp special deposit sale going on.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I called carnival to get moved from front of the boat to the middle and my price went up from 409 to 419 pp and that is fine. But it says I owe 500 by February 1st in email. I am so confused. We already paid the 100 deposit. I got the 50 pp special deposit sale going on.

Why not call Carnival, non of us can see your account

Are you absolutely sure that your cabin type and everything was still the same and was under the same deposit rules? This sounds like it might be an upgrade to your original cabin (from front to middle)?

The only thing you can do is call CCL and ask them what happened as sometimes an upgrade messes with the original booking and may change things like the deposit.

I called carnival and the reason for the change in price is because when I called to get a new room change since we didn’t want bunk beds I guess I forfeited my 50.00 deposit and it went from 50 to regular deposit price. But the lady who I talked to was so very kind and compassionate that she talked to supervisor and they got into my account and still let me have new room and they took off the extra price in deposits. No one told me the fine print the times I called. So thank goodness carnival is honest and they were very kind to help me fix my mistake and I still got the better room :)