about Cruise Promotion

caroline2007

week ago, I compared the price and location. after I thought through about how I can get there and how it works. Then I'm about to book the cruise. The price changed! $700 more than the quote! :o But the old price is not that cheap either. pretty much different same ships all have that similar price.

The problem is I searched and compared and finally made up my mind for this ship and the price changed and all my plan in my mind is going to be wasted. :loudcry:

Experienced cruiser/agent, do you know whether the price will decrease again or it will be higher and higher?

thanks!

Although you didn't mention the cruise line or ship/sailing , monitor that cruise line for the next Sale to see if your planned cruise is included.

Sales pop up all year. When you see what you like at a price you like , book it .

Especially if it is a refundable deposit.

Although you didn't mention the cruise line or ship/sailing , monitor that cruise line for the next Sale to see if your planned cruise is included.

Sales pop up all year. When you see what you like at a price you like , book it .

Especially if it is a refundable deposit.

It’s not refundable deposit. That’s why I want to think through before making that decision. :(

The cruise line is royal Caribbean for Bahamas cruise

Where to sign up the cruise line emails?

Every cruise line website has the information somewhere to sign up to receive emails. As you were looking at Royal Caribbean, there is a tab at the top that says 'Cruise Deals'. Hovering over that, it has 3 options and one is 'Get Royal Deals' which leads you to the page to request emails.

Ideally, you are working on a full website, not a phone or app version - otherwise you might not find these areas of websites.

Sometimes it is at the very bottom of the main page, sometimes in 'contact us'....you kind of have to search around for it.

Is there some promotional code that comes with this offer? Some lines require entry of a promotional code in order to see that special fare. It sends the booking into some parallel system where only the eligible cabins show up. Once the offer expires, or all the cabins allocated for the promotion are sold, it's gone. Check the mailing and look for a code burried down in the fine print