Website problem

njaloha

Up until now, I haven't had a problem with the website and have been able to do whatever I needed to do. Today, however, a few days before our cruise, the website is inaccessible. I'm on Chrome.

Here's my situation. I entered the address in the top bar to bring me to the X website and all I got was a gray screen with another gray box and the ability to scroll down to see words on the left but none of the hot buttons work. I cleared my cookies and caches and tried again. The homepage came up and I can login but I can't go anywhere else. It's like the navigation is gone. I can't get to my reservations, and I can't search for cruises. Nothing.

Anybody else have this problem? I tried Explorer too and same thing. :confused:

After almost a month of problems, yesterday I was back to a fully functioning website. The Gremlins were made to move on, and they picked you to torment next. :halo:

:o:o:o

Indeed!

:eek: I guess it is my turn. :loudcry:

However, I was able to do what I needed to do in the incognito window as suggested above by Luvcrusn.

• 4 weeks later...

Apparently the website is still wonky. what a surprise. I contacted X via chat and sent multiple feedback messages as well as left an IM on FB. Chat X says known problem, will be fixed soon. UGH! RCCL too.

I've tried clearing C&C, incognito, I get nothing. I rebooted router. Nothing. Dead in the water. It's been a month! :loudcry::loudcry: