Are we allowed to bring Nutella on board?

blizzrd

pre-packaged and pre-sealed. so dont open it and it should be ok

• Food Items must be pre-packaged and unopened; homemade items or pre-cooked foods will not be permitted onboard. Limitations on permitted food items are directly related to concerns for food safety and contamination prevention. We are unable to provide food preparation, refrigeration or storage for personal food or beverage items.

You should be able to without any issues. I usually carry on some protein bars to take with me in port and I've never had an issue, so I would imagine they wouldn't give you a hard time either. It's liquids that they are very strict about.

Just a word of caution, if your flying in prior to your cruise, make sure you pack it in your checked luggage. They will confiscate it at TSA if in a carry-on bag, lol. Had this happen recently on a brand new sealed container (that was over the 4 oz.) on a New York flight. So sad they just kept it :'). Somebody enjoyed it, I know they didn't just throw it away. Might want to take those smaller packets like someone else suggested.

Just off the Paradise on Monday and we order room service for breakfast every morning and Nutella is not on the menu. Don't know if it's in the dining room or Lido buffer though. It is available on Holland America, but not sure about Carnival. The idea of bringing separate packets is a great idea. Enjoy your cruise.

Bring those single serve containers. Last Carnival cruise (Sept) could not bring any GLASS jar. Yes all sealed items, as in protein bars for on shore, were allowed. Maybe others have managed to get it on but ours was taken from us. We did have one 4 pack of single serve that was allowed. We have learned our lesson. Not worth another toss in the trash bin. We will be bringing the singles this trip. I know some stores sell it in plastic but I have a glass jar snob teen at home that only wants it that way. She says there is a taste difference. She will bend her rules for a cruise. LOL