One more water package question

Tillie43

Dh and I have a RO system in our home and love that it removes the chlorine and chemical additives that are added by our municipality. We will be flying in to Boston the morning of our cruise so stopping to buy water is not an option. Yes, I know the ships water is good. Yes, I will likely bring a refillable water bottle with a charcoal filter to remove any chlorine from the ship water. My questions are:

(1). When on board, should I chose to purchase single bottle of water, do they sell 12 oz or 1 liter bottles and what do they cost?

(2). There is a water beverage package of 1 liter bottles listed starting at $39 adult for 12 bottles. Is this like the other beverage packages where both adults in a room are required to purchase a package or can we purchase only one for our cabin.

Who knew water could be so complicated. 😏. Thanks

They do sell 500ml bottles of water for $2-$3.

Because the bottled water package is not unlimited, there are no requirements for all guests in a stateroom to purchase and you can share with whoever you want.

Just asked DW and if the ship has free style soda machine(coke) you can get filtered water for free, no soda cup needed. She gets refresh package, for the coffee, (on sale $18.50) which includes bottled water. If you get any package you can get flavored water from machines with the cup.

Because the bottled water package is not unlimited, there are no requirements for all guests in a stateroom to purchase and you can share with whoever you want.

Do they charge the 18% gratuity on the water package also? (Dumb question I know. They charge it on EVERYTHING!)

Do they charge the 18% gratuity on the water package also? (Dumb question I know. They charge it on EVERYTHING!)

Of course. They have recently added the gratuity to specialty restaurant charges too. An instant across the board 18% price increase.

And thanks Bob. Was thinking of buying some bottles from Logan when we arrive but then I’ll have to carry them around until our cabin is ready and probably cost about the same as buying on board. Already carrying two bottles of wine around. It is a tough choice but I think the wine wins.

And thanks Bob. Was thinking of buying some bottles from Logan when we arrive but then I’ll have to carry them around until our cabin is ready and probably cost about the same as buying on board. Already carrying two bottles of wine around. It is a tough choice but I think the wine wins. ��

The water should win, as water can be turned into wine, but not wine into water;);p

And thanks Bob. Was thinking of buying some bottles from Logan when we arrive but then I’ll have to carry them around until our cabin is ready and probably cost about the same as buying on board. Already carrying two bottles of wine around. It is a tough choice but I think the wine wins. ��

I have been doing a lot of reading about bringing water on board and seems most are able to bring a case on board just by taping a luggage tag on it. So you wold not have to lug it around the ship. We are more than likely going to do a 12pk of sport bottle size. Enough to take vitamins & meds at night. I have a small rolling duffle I am going to put the water in that & check it with our lugggage on the ship.