Another boring Persion Garden question...

alwayshappytocruise

We've sailed in upper suites, except for Penthouse and Reflection Suites and it is not a perk. Elite + get a pass for one port day per cruise. Have never gotten a pass to Persian Gardens because of a spa appointment. There are some daily or cruise passes available for a fee.

We always cruise in a Penthouse and when in the spa or fitness center, I frequently get offered Persian Garden passes.

I tried Persian Garden once, and just did not get it ????

What is the attraction to a hard tile lounger. It’s quite uncomfortable. And the sauna... I prefer the one in the men’s locker area. It’s great !

I may be missing something, but I see no reason to ever visit the Persian Garden. Am I missing something?

— Don

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We always cruise in a Penthouse and when in the spa or fitness center, I frequently get offered Persian Garden passes.

I tried Persian Garden once, and just did not get it ????

What is the attraction to a hard tile lounger. It’s quite uncomfortable. And the sauna... I prefer the one in the men’s locker area. It’s great !

I may be missing something, but I see no reason to ever visit the Persian Garden. Am I missing something?

— Don

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Well, beyond the fact that I could probably not visit the men's locker room,:evilsmile::eek: I prefer a steam room to a sauna. We like the heated loungers on the S class ships with the sea view, but don't always take advantage of our passes.

Persian Gardens is a benefit for those in Aqua Class. You can; however purchase a pass in the Spa to use the Persian Gardens. It is not available to those who book suites or to those who book Spa treatments.

Sorry...it used to be that spa appt allowed time in T pool on Mercury/Century, and later I thought PG on newer ships..I stand corrected! We cruise in AQ class so never sn issue gor us..

T and solarium pools on M and S class are nice but cannot compare with the prior T pools...many jets, therapies..,all part of the spa . Heard some M class pools will be losing the water therapy spouts???? That'd be a shame,..

Hope EDGE spa may offer a T pool, in addiition to the Solarium pool but have to wait for the reveal!