Breeze Vs. Magic

Jelly_Toast

I know there has probably been plenty of discussion of this before but I’m looking for fresh perspectives. We have a thanksgiving cruise booked for the Magic and are considering switching it up for the Breeze. The change will cost several hundred dollars so I’m trying to decide if it’s worth it. The breeze cruise is Sat to Sat and the Magic is Sun to Sun. Same itinerary. But driving an hour to Breeze vs driving several hours to Miami for Magic. We love Dr E, but according to the cruise director schedule, Dr E is going to the Pride so I’m not sure what to do now. He was one of the reasons to choose the Magic.

Now I’m just looking for opinions of people who have been on both. Are the venues and restaurants the same? Anything missing on Breeze that we will really miss? Anything on Breeze we will really love? We’ve cruised the Magic twice before and loved it, but I’m wondering if we should branch out.

Pro or con thoughts are welcome. Thanks!

I have sailed the Magic twice, prior to dry dock, and the Breeze three times. They are so similar that if one were colorblind very little difference would be discerned.

I give a small advantage to the Breeze. We enjoyed the Thrill Theatre, and I preferred her color scheme. The atrium is just WOW.

Included food venues are basically the same. So are layout, waterworks, and entertainment venues.

To me it's truly six of one and half a dozen of the other. I would base my decision on price and home port.

Happy sailing.

We have sailed the Magic several times out of PC and loved it. Are going on the Breeze this November for 2 weeks and can’t wait till he on her again. The main reason we chose her this time was due to the port, love PC. Glad for the switch-up. Have to agree with others their basically identical but Breeze has a cooler vibe to it. I say go with the Breeze since it is closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be on the Magic in March so can't give a comparison until then but.....the Breeze is my all time favorite ship so far. I unfairly compare all other ships to her. I would have LOVED the Dream if I had been on it first but it just didn't quite measure up when there was only a year between the two sailings. .

We have sailed the Magic several times out of PC and loved it. Are going on the Breeze this November for 2 weeks and can’t wait till he on her again. The main reason we chose her this time was due to the port, love PC. Glad for the switch-up. Have to agree with others their basically identical but Breeze has a cooler vibe to it. I say go with the Breeze since it is closer.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for your opinions, I appreciate it.