Room Service: Several Questions

ibrinn

We are departing Jewel of the Seas on Feb 25th and this is first time on RC.

Since we are now seniors, we thought we would like to make use of room service several times during our cruise (owners suite)

I would like to know if anyone has placed a standing order for room service to be delivered every morning. Can these orders include cappuccinos. Could room service be ordered from anywhere on the ship and be delivered to the cabin without passengers being in the room. Thank you for your help

Since we are now seniors, we thought we would like to make use of room service several times during our cruise (owners suite)

I would like to know if anyone has placed a standing order for room service to be delivered every morning. Can these orders include cappuccinos. Could room service be ordered from anywhere on the ship and be delivered to the cabin without passengers being in the room. Thank you for your help

There is a room service menu you can order from. I don’t see speciality coffee on the menu. Aside from continental breakfast items, there is a delivery fee for most items. I recommend someone being there for the delivery. They won’t enter your room if you don’t answer. You also need to order everyday if you want the same thing. There are door hangers to place breakfast orders to hang out before 3am(?). It’s pretty late but forget the exact time.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Congratulations on booking an Owner's Suite! One of your perks is free room service. (ignore one of the previous posts)

You can order from the room service menu, or off the main dining room menu when the MDR is open.

I do not believe that you can get specialty coffees delivered.

You can call from any phone on the ship, but you must be in your cabin when food is delivered. In addition, they may call back to verify the order, and they would call your cabin phone.