11 am Flight after Allure - Is luggage valet still an option

Our original flight home was scheduled for 12:30 PM out of Ft Lauderdale. However, JetBlue changed the flight time now to 11:00 AM. (No other options.) We always use RCCL's "Airline Check-in and Luggage Valet" service. It's just so much more convenient.

I know RCCL sets their cutoff time, for using this service, only for flights scheduled after 11:30 AM. Has anyone had any success using the luggage valet service with a flight time of 11:00 AM? I think I know the answer already but wanted to double-check.

If no luggage valet for an early flight, what are my options for an early disembarkation? Thanks for any help.

If the flight was 11:25am, you might have a good chance at them making an exception, but I don't think they will do it for a flight at 11am. All you can do is ask.

Self-assist is always an option, starting around 6am.

If you are physical able to disembark before 7:30 with your luggage, you will have plenty of time to make your 11:00 a.m. flight.

We usually book a 9:30 flight and have self disembarked @7:30 and arrive at FLL at 8:00...in plenty of time for our flight. We always travel with two carry-ons (DH insists and I’ve become a really good packer), so no worries of luggage being lost anymore:)

Happy cruising!

I always use luggage valet and have found them to allow a 5-10 minute variance, after they checked with the airline. Have always understood that the airline has the final say where this program is concerned. Seeing as Jet Blue changed your flight ask RC to contact Jet Blue to make an exception.

If the flight was 11:25am, you might have a good chance at them making an exception, but I don't think they will do it for a flight at 11am. All you can do is ask.

Self-assist is always an option, starting around 6am.

I had a flight at 11:25 when debarking Allure and I was not able to use luggage valet. It is for flights beginning at 11:30. They wouldn't bend at all.

I had a flight at 11:25 when debarking Allure and I was not able to use luggage valet. It is for flights beginning at 11:30. They wouldn't bend at all.

I've seen it go both ways. In one case the Guest Services people called the airline and got them to agree to an 11:25am flight.

We had the same experience. We were in a GS, but even the concierge said he couldn't help us.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I've seen it go both ways. In one case the Guest Services people called the airline and got them to agree to an 11:25am flight.

Definitely correct! This has happened to me twice! Different cruises but same flight with Delta out of FLL. Each time GS said it was up to the airline - their flight; their rules. Probably didn't hurt that we were diamond medallion flyers with Delta. Guest services indicated it was always an airline decision. I don't think RC cares about 5-10 minutes.