Jade Thermal Suite

Jdaniels679

Hello all! I wanted to send a message out to the NCL group to pick your brain. I've been surfing through the boards, and I haven't seen a great deal on the Jade thermal suite. Apologies if you guys have seen more posts than me about this...I'm still a novice and do my best. I realize the ship was refurbed last year, and the updates seem quite nice. I've seen a few pictures of the thermal suite on Jade, but I wondered what is actually in the thermal suite area? What I mean is, I love to use the steam room. Is this something that is only in the thermal suite area, or is it available in the fitness center locker rooms? Also, is the therapy pool a heated pool, or is it like the pool on the Escape (which obviously is bigger)?

Again, I know you guys are the experts and have much more knowledge on the topic than myself. Appreciate the feedback and wish you all a lovely day.

There is a small steam room in the gym locker room. If that’s enough for you, you don’t have to pay for a spa pass.

The Jade spa has a larger steam room and a nice dry sauna in the single-sex area, along with a whirlpool, plunge pools, rain showers, and loungers. The coed area has heated tile loungers and a heated therapy pool.

The Jade spa did not undergo any changes with the recent dry dock. The co Ed area has the 6 thermal tile heated loungers facing the front of the ship. It also has a therapy pool. The, “pool” is an oversized hot tub with wooden body contour slats you lay on. It has bubbles but no jets.

The single sex areas each have a traditional hot tub with jets and bubbles, steam room, dry sauna, cold plunge pool and relaxation area with padded chairs/foot stools and television. There’s also a locker, shower, bathroom and dressing area.

• Like 1

Jade was our first cruise ship and have sailed on since dry dock

Was with my daughter first time and enjoyed same sex facilities area but thought at time if you are a heterosexual couple there are limited facilities to enjoy together unlike later ships Epic onwards

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

any idea what the hours are for the thermal suite? I'm going on my first cruise ever, was thinking the thermal suite might be a nice treat...I'm on a tight budget, not sure if it'll be worth it to spend the extra $$....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...