Michael's Pub Contract ends Feb 28th on Quantum Class

cruzingduo

Carnival Vista has it’s own small brewery on board —Red Frog Pub. Some of the high tops even had serve yourself draft beer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

That's pretty cool. The Red Frog beer that was contract-brewed for the Magic was pretty good. The menu in the Red Frog interested me more than Michael's Pub did when I was on the Anthem, too. As was pointed out upthread, wings > pub faire.

From previous experience, a sports bar would only be showing cricket and NBA due to the crappy channel selecrions.

Imagine watching the Super Bowl and instead of watching amazing commercials from home you see the same 4 cricket promos rotated throughout the game. That, plus no chips, pretzels, or other finger foods I take for granted while watching the game at any sports bar on land was what we had on board Anthem. It took a lot of the fun out of game day!

Imagine watching the Super Bowl and instead of watching amazing commercials from home you see the same 4 cricket promos rotated throughout the game. That, plus no chips, pretzels, or other finger foods I take for granted while watching the game at any sports bar on land was what we had on board Anthem. It took a lot of the fun out of game day!

That doesn't even qualify as a first world problem.

Is there any cruise line that offers decent craft beer onboard? Or is it just not practical for them to work with small breweries?

NCL Escape has District Brewhouse

Celebrity has Cellar Masters

They're not great, but they're damn good for at sea.

• 4 months later...
You know that Coors and Michelob is just bottled water, right? :P

Of course what is or isn't a good beer,like most things in life,is a matter of opinion,you just know that loads of people will just love the things you hate!