More Beverage Questions

TrojanJulez

Hi there! I have several nitpicking beverage questions that I'm hoping someone can clarify...

Hot Chocolate: free at Horizon Court, unclear/depends on the barista/ship if it's a punch on the coffee card or not... is it free in the dining room at breakfast or dinner?

Juice: free at HC... is it free at the dining room for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Soda: is it free in the dining room at dinner, or is there always a cost (or needing the package)?

Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks! I really don't think we need a soda and more package, but I'm trying to plan ahead! :)

Soda is never free. You need to have a package or pay by the can/glass. Or you can bring your own onto the ship.

Juice--at breakfast, we were never charged with or without a package. This did not include the fresh squeezed OJ. Other than at breakfast, we didn't see it.

There is hot chocolate at the beverage areas by the buffet. No charge to mix it with water, which is also available there. Add a little coffee creamer for a richer taste. It is part of the soda and more package, so no charge anywhere, any time if you have that. Frankly, I'm also unclear about the hot chocolate made with milk at the International Cafe, and I get mixed responses. Most say no punch required. I never tried to get it at the dining room.

Hi there! I have several nitpicking beverage questions that I'm hoping someone can clarify...

Hot Chocolate: free at Horizon Court, unclear/depends on the barista/ship if it's a punch on the coffee card or not... is it free in the dining room at breakfast or dinner?

Juice: free at HC... is it free at the dining room for breakfast/lunch/dinner?

Soda: is it free in the dining room at dinner, or is there always a cost (or needing the package)?

Is there anything I'm missing? Thanks! I really don't think we need a soda and more package, but I'm trying to plan ahead! :)

Soda is never free anywhere on the ship. You have to purchase it or buy one of the beverage packages.

Juice is offered at breakfast in the HC and MDR. It is not available for free in the HC any other time. I don't believe it is offered in the MDR on other meals but it doesn't hurt to ask. The waiters in the MDR can accommodate special requests sometimes.

Juice is offered at breakfast in the HC and MDR.

And from room service at no charge at breakfast time.

Also, the juices available at the HC and MDR are more than just orange and grapefruit. If you prefer another type of juice, ask and they will let you know if they have it.

And from room service at no charge at breakfast time.

Also, the juices available at the HC and MDR are more than just orange and grapefruit. If you prefer another type of juice, ask and they will let you know if they have it.

This is great to know - thank you! When delivered at room service breakfast, do they come with a lid?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

no - plastic wrap(bad for the environment!) wrapped over top

and glasses are small - order 8-10, drink a couple, then pour the rest into an empty bottle for use latter in the day for your screwdrivers, mimosa's...;p

Awesome idea! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums