Embarkation dining

travelrevealed

Wanted to point out the one MDR that’s open for embarkation lunch is usually open only from 12 noon to 1:30 pm.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

More like 1:20...have seen people turned away at 1:20-30 ......so don't cut it to close. I think if they don't have a lot of guests in the dining room they close a few minutes early.

Is horizon court the only place a non suite guest can eat on embarkation day? On NCL I know the main dining room is often open too even though not advertised...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It looks like you are booked on the Diamond Princess. The International DR all the way aft on Fiesta deck 6 will probably be the DR open for lunch, but check the Patter in your cabin when you get on board.

If you are on the Diamond, there is no Alfredo’s or International Cafe. If you don’t make it to the DR before it closes you can still go to Prego Pizzeria or the Trident Grill which are take away locations by the Neptune Pool on Lido deck 14.

Dining room lunch is not meant for everyone unless you disregard their pre-boarding instructions.

To help facilitate a smooth start to your voyage we have implemented a progressive cruise check-in schedule.

12:30 PM - Aloha & Lido Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with A & L

1:00 PM - Dolphin & Emerald Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with D & E

1:30 PM - Caribe Deck - Cabins on this deck begin with Cith C, F & P

2:00 PM - Marina & Riviera Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with M & R

2:30 PM - Baja Deck - Cabins on this deck begin with B

• 3 weeks later...
It looks like you are booked on the Diamond Princess. The International DR all the way aft on Fiesta deck 6 will probably be the DR open for lunch, but check the Patter in your cabin when you get on board.

If you are on the Diamond, there is no Alfredo’s or International Cafe. If you don’t make it to the DR before it closes you can still go to Prego Pizzeria or the Trident Grill which are take away locations by the Neptune Pool on Lido deck 14.

Thank you! Perfect info. and perfect timing. Had a quiet lunch in International DR.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Dining room lunch is not meant for everyone unless you disregard their pre-boarding instructions.

To help facilitate a smooth start to your voyage we have implemented a progressive cruise check-in schedule.

12:30 PM - Aloha & Lido Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with A & L

1:00 PM - Dolphin & Emerald Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with D & E

1:30 PM - Caribe Deck - Cabins on this deck begin with Cith C, F & P

2:00 PM - Marina & Riviera Decks - Cabins on these decks begin with M & R

2:30 PM - Baja Deck - Cabins on this deck begin with B

That's the one that anyone who knows what's going on ignores.

OP: don't pay any attention to it

On the Regal this month, the dining room was open from 11:30 until 1:30 on embarkation day. I was thinking it did not open until noon, so we were dawdling in our cabin until I checked the Patter to find out which one was open--and found out we could have been eating already.