Our cruise has been "closed" and is no longer available...

Well I guess if you book enough cruises w/ Royal you'll eventually get one cancelled. What is unique about this one is that to this day no one has contacted us. Royal and/or my TA. In fact about a month ago, I received (2) $100 credits from Royal. I called them and they could not find it. I called my TA and she said she had nothing on it as well. So when reading about the President's sale thought I'd do a mock booking and found this cruise is no longer available. Feb 15th, 2019, Navigator, 9 day ABC Southern Caribbean cruise. We had an fabulous rate for a balcony and great location as we booked this last summer. Not anymore. I'll call my TA on Monday to figure out my next move. But to not get a phone call or email from Royal is bad. Very bad.

Well I guess if you book enough cruises w/ Royal you'll eventually get one cancelled. What is unique about this one is that to this day no one has contacted us. Royal and/or my TA. In fact about a month ago, I received (2) $100 credits from Royal. I called them and they could not find it. I called my TA and she said she had nothing on it as well. So when reading about the President's sale thought I'd do a mock booking and found this cruise is no longer available. Feb 15th, 2019, Navigator, 9 day ABC Southern Caribbean cruise. We had an fabulous rate for a balcony and great location as we booked this last summer. Not anymore. I'll call my TA on Monday to figure out my next move. But to not get a phone call or email from Royal is bad. Very bad.

I had that happen once before where my cruise wasn't showing up for a couple of weeks and then it popped back up. Maybe your cruise is not cancelled

The cruise line normally closes the cruise to new sales before they actually cancel the cruise. Especially if they are negotiating a charter or completely moving the ship to another location. A lot of charters fall through during negotiations and the cruise is just put back for general booking.

If you search "navigator dry dock" on here there is a thread discussing this. I believe she is going into dry dock after the New Years cruise. Someone said 30+ days. Someone else said 47 days. That they spoke to royal and that it was gonna be like mariner with the upgrades. But that's speculation. I'm curious as I will be on the April 12, 2019 sailing.

Edited by mommao729
date was wrong