Easter week at sea...

300dtc

Hi everyone! We will be on the Sun March 16-March 31. So Good Friday will be our final night onboard. Can anyone who sailed during that time frame comment on any special decor for Easter? Hope there are lots of choices for meatless meals that day as well? Thank you

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We sailed the same week last year, disembarking on Easter Sunday. They had a fish option in the MDR on Good Friday. On Saturday night, they had fun bunny and other spring-themed fruit displays and tons of candy set-up in the buffet. This was on the Dawn out of NOLA.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

IMG_6434.thumb.jpg.9bab68fa94baf29c0a8f72bb7fa304aa.jpg

We took our kids on an Easter Sun sailing way back in 2010. I can't remember enough to specifically answer your questions but we recall a special Easter menu in the main dining room, there was an Easter bunny making rounds on the pool deck one day and like others said small decorations around the ship. This was a long time ago and things change for better or worse but this was one of our fondest cruises with our kids. We been on the Sun a few times and she is a wonderful ship!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We cruised the Med during Holy Week on board the Epic in March of 2016. There were many meatless options, and a Good Friday and Easter Mass were celebrated! Your ship program will list various Easter and religious events.

We're cruising the Mexican Riviera during Holy Week this year on the Star, and while we're very excited, I can't imagine anything more glorious than Easter Morning in Palma! I hope you have a wonderful cruise and Happy Easter!

We cruised the Med during Holy Week on board the Epic in March of 2016. There were many meatless options, and a Good Friday and Easter Mass were celebrated! Your ship program will list various Easter and religious events.

We're cruising the Mexican Riviera during Holy Week this year on the Star, and while we're very excited, I can't imagine anything more glorious than Easter Morning in Palma! I hope you have a wonderful cruise and Happy Easter!

Happy Easter to you as well!

We got on the Jade Easter Sunday last year. There was a ton of candy as you entered the Buffett area. The kids club had little stuffed animal chicks and bunnies for the kids to keep during sign up in splash academy. I don’t recall the dinner menu or any special decorations on that ship.

Sent from my iPad using Forums