St Maarten Pictures

Duffys wife 1957

Thanks! We will be there in a few weeks. Wondering what the condition of the beaches were. Any debris, glass? I read somewhere that water shoes were recommended.

Depends on what beach. I was there last Thursday. Orient beach a lot of seaweed, not much there. Mullet bay very good with chair rentals and a couple of food vendors, there are some rocks, once past the rocks incredible sand. Maho beach very Rocky not a lot of beach front, good for a visit for a couple of larger plans after Noon. Simpson bay I heard was fine, as we stayed at Mullet bay. No debris besides a few rocks.

Thanks for the pictures guys! We'll be there in 6 weeks and hope that things will be much better than they are now. St. Maarten is our favorite place on the planet!

I think that there will e some progress but I wouldn't expect a big change in 6 weeks. The resorts in the pictures will take months and some much longer to be back up and running.