Anthem in March/April

OliviaJ10

We are going Mar. 24. As of right now I will plan on jeans or leggings the first two day and last two days unless I see something dramatically change w the weather. Also, taking a thicker jacket for sail away, I plan on being on the top deck to watch us go under the Verrazanno bridge and I anticipate that to be very cold.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Forums mobile app

I live in NJ, so I have a ballpark on the weather here. Was more so wondering about Orlando, Coco Kay and Bahamas.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Central Florida will most likely be in the mid 80’s at that time. It is always possible to get a cold front but you should know about that well ahead of time.

For the Bahamas it will be normal cruise weather.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cold going out, cold coming in ... if you're me and don't mind the cold -- layering up helps... my wife on the other hand will be wearing her winter jacket. Nicer weather when you are in Florida and the Bahamas -- shorts weather.

• 4 weeks later...
I leave on March 31st for this cruise! Dumb question. For picking eating kids....is there pizza and chicken fingers?

There is pizza available in the Windjammer Marketplace on deck 14 and Sorrentos on deck 4 of the Royal Esplanade. The latter would be the better place for this.

I believe chicken fingers are on the children's menu in the MDR.

Just got off the Anthem today. FL was in the low 80’s. Same with the Bahamas. Otherwise you will need warmer clothes leaving and coming back. Think about hitting the solarium on the cold days :)

The pizza in Sorrentos we didn’t find as appealing as in Windjammers.. that was in our opinion. Have a great cruise!

Just got off the Anthem today. FL was in the low 80’s. Same with the Bahamas. Otherwise you will need warmer clothes leaving and coming back. Think about hitting the solarium on the cold days :)

The pizza in Sorrentos we didn’t find as appealing as in Windjammers.. that was in our opinion. Have a great cruise!

Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Forums