MSC Grandiosa's deployment has just been announced

Beamafar

just at basingstoke railway station and a freight train has gone past with 44 msc containers on it. Just wondering if it might be balcony furniture or butter for bellissima ����

(Can't get 3 smiley emojis to show!) (insert 'mad' emoji here)

I got the email offering us Black members the possibility to book the Grandiosa. But the Mediterranean in Winter? I am not sure I wish to cruise there in Winter.

Ivi

Hello Ivi

I think we are right on the edge of ok Weather booking Bellissima starting April 6th. November to March after Bea’s recent cruise is definitely not for us.

So, I finally got the email from MSC today, advising the members-only pre-sale.

Something interesting caught my eye (and apologies if it's been mentioned before. If so, I haven't seen it). It's intended that there will be an exclusive restaurant for Aurea guests. A much better situation than the (original) set-up on Meraviglia where it wasn't clear which restaurant Aurea guests would dine in.

On another note, how can you have "First pick on cabins, before public sales open" when there are no deck plans? " Sales are now open for its first season, but only to you, our members, until 18th March, allowing you to secure your favourite cabins." This is patently not true! When we booked Meraviglia during its pre-sale, we didn't get to "secure (our) favourite cabin". It was a 'Guarantee' booking. We couldn't even choose the deck we'd like to be on. Maybe someone who is booking Grandiosa during this pre-sale will share their experiences of choosing a cabin on a ship that hasn't been built, yet.

So, I finally got the email from MSC today, advising the members-only pre-sale.

Something interesting caught my eye (and apologies if it's been mentioned before. If so, I haven't seen it). It's intended that there will be an exclusive restaurant for Aurea guests. A much better situation than the (original) set-up on Meraviglia where it wasn't clear which restaurant Aurea guests would dine in.

On another note, how can you have "First pick on cabins, before public sales open" when there are no deck plans? " Sales are now open for its first season, but only to you, our members, until 18th March, allowing you to secure your favourite cabins." This is patently not true! When we booked Meraviglia during its pre-sale, we didn't get to "secure (our) favourite cabin". It was a 'Guarantee' booking. We couldn't even choose the deck we'd like to be on. Maybe someone who is booking Grandiosa during this pre-sale will share their experiences of choosing a cabin on a ship that hasn't been built, yet.

Hi Bea

Have you got today’s email from voyagers club?

Mark

Hi Bea

Have you got today’s email from voyagers club?

Mark

No, Mark - I haven't. You have me intrigued! :confused:

ETA ... Think I'm going to have to have another word with Roxanne (VC rep) - this time, about these emails I'm not getting (in a timely fashion, anyway).

No, Mark - I haven't. You have me intrigued! :confused:

ETA ... Think I'm going to have to have another word with Roxanne (VC rep) - this time, about these emails I'm not getting (in a timely fashion, anyway).

Haha intrigued and so you should be [emoji3]

How do I send it to you without others seeing it?

Haha intrigued and so you should be [emoji3]

How do I send it to you without others seeing it?

Contact me on the address in my signature - don't send it there! I'll reply with an address that you can send it to. ;)