Eurodam Neptune Lounge and alcohol

kokopelli-az

I think it’s reasonable to expect multiple complimentary drinks each day in a Neptune. Seriously, there don’t seem to be a lot of perks for the money spent. But that’s me, I guess. I’m a Yankee, through and through! 🤪

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not think it unreasonable , however, it doesnt' matter much to me. That is quite different than thinking something reasonable or not.

I do not think it unreasonable , however, it doesnt' matter much to me. That is quite different than thinking something reasonable or not.

Neither my husband nor I drink alcohol. However, we can’t understand how HAL can charge what they do for a Neptune Suite and ask people to pay for a cocktail that they make and sign for themselves. Some things are such no brainers!

When Celebrity introduced Luminae I created a thread pointing out that HAL will be left behind if they didn't get into the competition with them, RCCL, Princess, and NCL. I recall several posters disagreeing with the suggestion of a private dining room for suite passengers. Now many of the other lines offer their beverage package to high spenders. I don't understand HAL's logic, but all things equal I book the line that offers me more bang for my buck.

Sent from my XT1254 using Forums mobile app

On our last Westerdam cruise, we would get after dinner drinks from the Neptune Lounge to have our on our verandah before going to bed.

We got tired of sitting in the Ocean Bar with no evening music and nothing going on in the Crow's Nest.

Many was the night DH and I sat alone in Oc ean Bar having a drink after dinner. Pinnacle Bar was ridiculously quiet before and after dinner on Noordam and NIeuw Amserdam,, not quite as qiuet on Eurodam