How many days until your next Carnival Cruise?

CCHelp

My counter seems to be short by half a day I'm leaving in 2 days. I'm literally dreaming of the trip. This is such a big deal for us. Two birthdays and two graduations to celebrate, and an overall need to just getaway. If I take subsequent cruises will I still be as thrilled as I am now?

have fun on ecstasy! they've gotten the funship upgrades in now, guys burgers are indeed great and though I really hated to lose the Mongolian wok the taco thingy is great too!

we had fish tacos and all kinds, mix and match on our last ecstasy cruise, we got to cruise her out of Charleston pre and post upgrades and we've done that now on elation too!

My counter seems to be short by half a day I'm leaving in 2 days. I'm literally dreaming of the trip. This is such a big deal for us. Two birthdays and two graduations to celebrate, and an overall need to just getaway. If I take subsequent cruises will I still be as thrilled as I am now?

Absolutely [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

have fun on ecstasy! they've gotten the funship upgrades in now, guys burgers are indeed great and though I really hated to lose the Mongolian wok the taco thingy is great too!

we had fish tacos and all kinds, mix and match on our last ecstasy cruise, we got to cruise her out of Charleston pre and post upgrades and we've done that now on elation too!

I think I'll live at the taqueria