B2B question. Can on board credits be rolled?

SanFranCruzer

Our experience on a B2B sailing on the Epic in January was the opposite. Our account (including all charges, credits and OBC) was rolled over and continued during the second week. We did a similar B2B last year on the Epic and it was the same. I wouldn't think it should vary by ship, but maybe...?

Best answer would be contacting NCL.

A lot depends on how the cruise contract is set up.

A B2B - two - individual - separate - cruises - credits not rolled over.

Two cruises booked (contracted) as a package maybe linked to one account for both cruises.

May also depend on getting off the ship at the end of leg 1 and rechecking in for leg 2

My 2016 Boston Quebec Boston B2B was considered one cruise - nothing to carry over.

I might add same stateroom both legs.

No. your on board account on your first leg is closed out and any remaining refundable credits will be sent to you via a check to your address on file. On your second leg, you will start a brand new account.

Are you speculating or do you have actual knowledge. It seems that NCL runs a single folio until you leave the ship.

No. your on board account on your first leg is closed out and any remaining refundable credits will be sent to you via a check to your address on file. On your second leg, you will start a brand new account.

I disagree. On our three b2b cruises, whether booked as one cruise or as two cruises our folio did not close after the first segment but was carried over to the next.

Sounds like a rollover is a yes from most answers I'm reading.

we have a 10 day leg and then a 19 day. both have same cruise credit so Id like to even it out the entire time. hope we can do it. if we can't maybe we can get a carnival gift card at the end of first leg and use it on second.

thanks for all the answers.

Sounds like a rollover is a yes from most answers I'm reading.

we have a 10 day leg and then a 19 day. both have same cruise credit so Id like to even it out the entire time. hope we can do it. if we can't maybe we can get a carnival gift card at the end of first leg and use it on second.

thanks for all the answers.

I don't think a Carnival gift card will do you much good on NCL. ;)