Sea Class at Bayonne (Anthem)

AlanLW9

Hi All,

Sailing for the first time in JS and was wondering about Check In at Bayonne for Sea Class?

I know "Priority Boarding" is not specifically listed as a Sea Class perk, but am I allowed to use the separate security line and then check in lines for "Suite Guests"?

Just wondering what anyone else had experienced.

Thanks!

I think he means you don’t really get in any line after security. Last time someone scanned my paperwork and I headed to the ship. The only people who would go to a check in would be if you did not upload a security photo or did not print set sail. Your Sea pass is already on the ship in the door mail slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi All,

Sailing for the first time in JS and was wondering about Check In at Bayonne for Sea Class?

I know "Priority Boarding" is not specifically listed as a Sea Class perk, but am I allowed to use the separate security line and then check in lines for "Suite Guests"?

Just wondering what anyone else had experienced.

Thanks!

Yes, you are allowed to use the separate security line. We were on the 2/17 sailing, once we checked in, which is right when you walk in, we were directed to a very short security line on the left for Suite Guests.

I think he means you don’t really get in any line after security. Last time someone scanned my paperwork and I headed to the ship. The only people who would go to a check in would be if you did not upload a security photo or did not print set sail. Your Sea pass is already on the ship in the door mail slot.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You don't go straight to the ship unless the ship is ready to be boarded. If you get there before 11AM (est.) you must wait in a waiting area whether suite or other Paxs.

You don't go straight to the ship unless the ship is ready to be boarded. If you get there before 11AM (est.) you must wait in a waiting area whether suite or other Paxs.

That's correct.

And to answer the OP's question: we were in Sea Class on Anthem two weeks ago (Spa JS). We arrived at the terminal shortly before 10:30am, checked in in about one minute, went through security very quickly (I don't recall a separate line for suites, but security was really fast), found the Royal Suite Class waiting area, which specifically said it was for Sea, Sky, and Star Classes, and barely had time to sit down before they announced the suites were boarding. We were on the ship at about 10:40am!

But the best perk of all was eating dinner in Coastal Kitchen! (Keep checking your Cruise Planner, which eventually should allow you to book your CK dinners on line before the cruise, if you aren't able to yet. I can't say enough good things about the food and service in CK!)

Enjoy!

That's correct.

And to answer the OP's question: we were in Sea Class on Anthem two weeks ago (Spa JS). We arrived at the terminal shortly before 10:30am, checked in in about one minute, went through security very quickly (I don't recall a separate line for suites, but security was really fast), found the Royal Suite Class waiting area, which specifically said it was for Sea, Sky, and Star Classes, and barely had time to sit down before they announced the suites were boarding. We were on the ship at about 10:40am!

But the best perk of all was eating dinner in Coastal Kitchen! (Keep checking your Cruise Planner, which eventually should allow you to book your CK dinners on line before the cruise, if you aren't able to yet. I can't say enough good things about the food and service in CK!)

Enjoy!

Thank you so much! This is exactly what I was wondering.

I was lucky enough to book coastal kitchen every night at 6:15. I am very anxiously awaiting dining there. Glad to hear you enjoyed it.

Do you have any recommendations or other tips? We too are staying in the Spa JS on Deck 13. Hoping it’ll be worth it the first few days not having to go outside to get to the Solarium.

Now I really can’t wait 🙂