Promenade view inside cabins on Adventure

mpdahmer

Looking to book a promenade view inside cabin on the Adventure of the Seas. Can anyone tell me what category and deck/s these cabins are? Also if you have been in one of these cabins what are the pros and cons. Photos are welcome...

Right now they are category PR, on decks 6, 7, and 8. In May 2018 they will change to category 1T.

The only Con's to the room is if you want to go to sleep before 11-1130pm. You can hear the music from the Promenade, but it is not horrible. I just had a PR cabin on the sailing on Feb 12th. Pro's include the bed being turned instead of up against the back wall, additional seating in the room as there is a bench seat in front of the window, and the room has a larger overall "feel" to it. I really like this type of cabin.

Another lover of PR cabins here.

I like deck 7 personally as there are cabins above and below. Try to avoid cabins directly over the pub and cabins under the hot tubs - can be a bit noisy in the evening and remember to shut the curtains whilst changing.

Pete

Highest promenade is deck 8. Hot tubs on 11?

We love Promenade cabins. Enjoy watching all the activity going on. Have been on deck 6 and 7. Always thought 8 would be too high to see everything. Will be on Adventure in 2 weeks in same deck 6 cabin we had 2 years ago. Noise has never been a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We love Promenade cabins. Enjoy watching all the activity going on. Have been on deck 6 and 7. Always thought 8 would be too high to see everything. Will be on Adventure in 2 weeks in same deck 6 cabin we had 2 years ago. Noise has never been a problem.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Agree with the statement that 8 is too high for a really good view, we have stayed on deck 8 and probably would have enjoyed it a little more from the deck below, although you are hanging out enough to see down. Noise never really bothered us, but that like food I think that is subjective

Right now they are category PR, on decks 6, 7, and 8. In May 2018 they will change to category 1T.

What he said ^^^^

I never stayed in them personally, but friends of ours did and loved how it seemed more spacious than an interior and it was only about $20 more than an interior room.

I've been in the PR cabins in Feb 2012 and 2015. Again, next week (Mar 10). Love it. Typically we are inside cabin cruisers except for a balcony on Jewel in Feb 2017. The PR cabins are great for people watching while my wife is getting ready (Long showers).

And, it's one flight of stairs away from the Duck and Dog Pub or the Martini bar! Both pluses!