Sale on the deluxe drink package?

Sunmist

We are booked for Mariner in July not sure if it is because of the refurbishment or because it is a 4 day cruise but I haven't seen the package any lower than when I bought it for $50.

We recently got the package for $47 on Enchantment for a 3 night in July.

• 1 month later...
Will there be enough time in the sale to wait on the money to come back into my account before I rebook?

I would say probably not. I haven't cancelled my bev pkg and repurchased it, but I have cancelled 2 shore excursions and rebooked them. Of course the rebook charge went right through but the credit for the cancel took 3 days to show up on my credit card account. I find this to be normal with credits btw. It seems like that has been my experience with retail store returns as well.

Jumping in

Im on an 12 night New Zealand cruise in Feb 19 want to purchase refreshment package currently 31.50

do these discount when/if the alcohol packages do? im picking up there are no set patterns to this, however is there key dates more likeley e.g. july 4th, labour day, thanksgiving, black friday, cyber monday etc lol, or 90 days if they are going to discount it is more likley to hapeen

Unfortunately, the way that Royal Caribbean does their percent-off sales, it's best to ignore the percentage and focus on the net price only.

There have been plenty of times when the drink package is advertised at 20% off, buy-1-get-1-50%-off (which is 25% off each as you noted), and 30% off, all with the same net price in dollars. It's as if Royal Caribbean raises the full retail price before increasing the sale percentage.

Just like 50% off the second passenger sale. It's a perfect storm. They have carte blanche to raise the price and still be able to advertise a sale.

Unfortunately, the way that Royal Caribbean does their percent-off sales, it's best to ignore the percentage and focus on the net price only.

There have been plenty of times when the drink package is advertised at 20% off, buy-1-get-1-50%-off (which is 25% off each as you noted), and 30% off, all with the same net price in dollars. It's as if Royal Caribbean raises the full retail price before increasing the sale percentage.

Excellent point! RCI drink "sales" are more confusing that trying to build a 747. I got the buy one get one at 50% off and I was like ***? this is not 50% off, no they spread the % off between the two packages thus lowering the price of both packages to the same price. So my 2 packages cost $42.00 It's crazy by $42.00 is not a bad price (oh and add 18% for a total of $49.57)

• 1 month later...
Is there a RCCL beverage package sale going on right now? Liberty of the Seas out of Texas. Thank you!

There are pretty much always sales going on for any given sailing. The only way to know for sure is check your cruise planner after you login.

I was asking for a friend, so I don't have access to sign in to their account.

Then the options are limited -

1. Have your friend check the cruise planner

2. Find the roll call for the actual ship and date of sailing, and ask there.

Sales are specific for each sailing, and come and go, sometimes in the same day, but normally a few days at a time. Usually there is some discount (20% seems normal) off the regular price (which can fluctuate on the same sailing), so the actual current cost per day is all you can really go on for that specific sailing.