Is it Me, or is the Azamara Website Just Confounding?

debcip

I am a relatively computer savvy person. But I am booked for my second Azamara cruise, and once again I find the website baffling. Seems that I always have to sign in twice, (on the main page and on My Azamara), I can't recreate my way to finding and booking excursions and when I do I have to sign in again. I don't really have a question--just looking for confirmation that I am actually clever enough to sail with this company!:):)

I always just sign in onto My Azamara. If I want to book excursions I click on ‘Book Land Discoveries’, then select the cruise I want to look at. That brings a page up which has tabs at the top, with ‘Shore Excursions’ at the top but nothing underneath. I then click on to ‘Online Check-in’. then click back to ‘Shore Excursions’, which then brings up my Voyage Planner which shows what I’ve booked and what is available.

I think there is a glitch that stops the Voyage Planner showing up straight away until you’ve gone to ‘Online Check-in’ and back.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I was advised by Azamara not to access shore excursions through that route. There was a problem with the accuracy of excursions and the escalations people in Miami advised that I should always call up the Voyage Planner from the left hand menu of the website, NOT to use the My Azamara log in but to log in with my reservation number and other details on the right hand side. I have done that without problem ever since. It is a pain having to re enter data but at least what it pulls up is accurate. If I go through the online checkin route, it is pulling through old incorrect information for my upcoming cruises. I get the Voyage Planner up every time no problem from the main front page menu (click on the + under Booked)

Thanks for that uktog. I hadn’t picked up on that. My Voyage Planner via My Azamara is accurate for my 2 Booked Cruises, but then the only thing I have booked so far is the Azamazing evening for the July 2018 Cruise. In future I’ll use the Voyage Planner through ‘Booked’.

It seems ridiculous that the 2 different ways to get to Voyage Planner don’t both go to the same pages. It’s time Azamara sorted out their website problems.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’ve just booked my first Azamara cruise and am having difficulty with their website. Many things are confusing to navigate but my biggest problem is using the Choice Air tool ... I’m getting absolutely nowhere! Any tips on how to make that work?

I’ve just booked my first Azamara cruise and am having difficulty with their website. Many things are confusing to navigate but my biggest problem is using the Choice Air tool ... I’m getting absolutely nowhere! Any tips on how to make that work?

Call them. That is what I did and much much easier.

Kathy

We use the tool all the time with no problem.

Can you be more specific as to the issue(s) you are encountering?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No matter what information I put in , it comes back with a message that nothing is available. I’ve tried Philadelphia to London, Newark to London, one-way, round trip, multi destination etc etc!

No matter what information I put in , it comes back with a message that nothing is available. I’ve tried Philadelphia to London, Newark to London, one-way, round trip, multi destination etc etc!

Hmm, that's interesting.

Perhaps you can test the site further by picking an Azamara cruise this summer, note the details, and then go to the ChoiceAir site using the "Search" option on the right to see if you are given any flights to choose for that cruise.

Let us know if you are given some options.

I have ultimately been able to find flights using Choice Air, but the available flights seem to change — I spent a weekend doing this and was provided with different results every day.

I was advised by Azamara not to access shore excursions through that route... the escalations people in Miami advised that I should always call up the Voyage Planner from the left hand menu...reservation number and other details on the right hand side. It is a pain having to re enter data but at least what it pulls up is accurate. )

Thanks uktog! At least I know that I am not crazy, and I’ll just do this directly next time!

Hmm, that's interesting.

Perhaps you can test the site further by picking an Azamara cruise this summer, note the details, and then go to the ChoiceAir site using the "Search" option on the right to see if you are given any flights to choose for that cruise.

Let us know if you are given some options.

We’ve just booked a cruise for this summer and I was using that actual information to look for flights! Figuring this out is on our to do list for this weekend. Calling sounds like it could be a good option but I did not see a phone number for them.

Oh, how I hope the cruise experience is better than the website experience! We are usually Viking cruisers but they didn’t have the itinerary we wanted at the time we wanted. Their website is a snap!

We’ve just booked a cruise for this summer and I was using that actual information to look for flights! Figuring this out is on our to do list for this weekend. Calling sounds like it could be a good option but I did not see a phone number for them.

Oh, how I hope the cruise experience is better than the website experience! We are usually Viking cruisers but they didn’t have the itinerary we wanted at the time we wanted. Their website is a snap!

I suggested trying to make another booking to see if it appears to be a general or a specific problem.

At the top and to the right on the main page for Choice Air there are several tabs that you can utilize. One is titled "Customer Support" and provides the needed information for a phone call. Of course the number depends upon which branch of the Royal Caribbean family is providing your cruise.

Ok, our flights are booked! As difficult as I found the website for this, I found calling Chouce Air to be an absolute breeze and I am amazed at the excellent price we got.

I suggested that to you in my post 7. Glad it worked out for you. Enjoy

Kathy

You did! I still think the website should work :o

Agreed. But a lot of things on their web site should work and don't.............lol

The main point is you got it and that is all that matters. I am happy.

Kathy