Costa coffee card

reemab1

My daughter has kindly bought me a Costa coffee card for my cruise, as a treat. Was just wondering if I didn’t use it all can I use it in Costa venues on land ? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

No the card can only be used on that particular cruise.Its not even possible to keep it for the next cruise

The Costa cards are good to use, particularly as in Costa if you buy a drink you are entitled to a free cake or roll!

:D

But not in all bars that serve Costa so be careful where you use your card

The Costa card has to be bought on the ship; if you have a card from on land, they'll say no... husband tried it!

Ah - she bought it from p and o directly - so

I will be drinking a lot of coffee - not a problem tho !

As previously mentioned if you go to the main Costa coffee lounge there will be complementary croissants, muffins before 11.00 then cakes and savoury snacks available after that. These are not offered in other venues on board although coffees are (but not all venues so you need to check). We sometimes enjoy a coffee in for example, the Crow's Nest. Very pleasant especially on our trip to the Fjords watching the wonderful scenery slide by. I'm sure you'll find some favourite haunts to have your coffees and that could be in a variety of places and times so I'm sure you'll make the most of your daughter's gift. Enjoy! .

As previously mentioned if you go to the main Costa coffee lounge there will be complementary croissants, muffins before 11.00 then cakes and savoury snacks available after that. These are not offered in other venues on board although coffees are (but not all venues so you need to check). We sometimes enjoy a coffee in for example, the Crow's Nest. Very pleasant especially on our trip to the Fjords watching the wonderful scenery slide by. I'm sure you'll find some favourite haunts to have your coffees and that could be in a variety of places and times so I'm sure you'll make the most of your daughter's gift. Enjoy! .

Thank you - so Costa coffees are available from other places on board too? That’s perfect !